Author Topic: Ween worst band ever? Discuss your thoughts about how awful Ween is here.  (Read 286460 times)

Yada

Re: Ween worst band ever? Discuss your thoughts about how awful Ween is here.
« Reply #465 on: February 27, 2017, 05:21:00 pm »
I just received a very nice PM from Walk,y. As the resident board sober person, he has offered to drive hutch, sidemollusk, myself, and Julian (who will ride in the trunk of Walky's Prius) to the Ween show in Bawlmoor, as long as we offer him protection walking to and from the parking garage.

1.  The parking garage is right beside the venue so I don't need that much help.

2.  No one, is sober, at Ween.

Meat up?

walkie,talkie

« Reply #466 on: February 27, 2017, 05:21:48 pm »
Did, someone say, meat . . . up?

Yada

« Reply #467 on: February 27, 2017, 06:12:11 pm »
I've also received notice that a fellow boardie who has asked to remain anonymous has offered to buy atomic a ticket to this amazing evening on the water. Julian, if you could please pass this information along to him, that would be great.

walkie,talkie

« Reply #468 on: February 27, 2017, 06:43:38 pm »
And the great part about that, is that you only need one ticket.

« Reply #469 on: February 27, 2017, 07:24:37 pm »
seated ween shows.... :-\

wow and the show is affordable... $31-$45..
also looks like pricing will be more like $40-60 as there will be fees

pre sale tomorrow brah, however, it will be an easy ticket.
gotta think you are right....in Philly when they did that comeback show...couldn't sell out that outdoor venue that wasn't even that big
in Philly!
is there a presale code?  (I trust Julian will have a good one)

question is...are the lawn seats horrid?
or should I just pony up the extra $20
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 07:28:50 pm by great danger to our country...🛠|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|🚀 »
slack

walkie,talkie

« Reply #470 on: February 27, 2017, 08:20:57 pm »
Lawn there =  horrid

Code  =  mollusk

hutch

« Reply #471 on: February 27, 2017, 08:28:04 pm »
the lawn is the best.. on a beautiful day you can look out at the water.. play with the seagulls...smoke a joint.. everybody go for lawn please!!!!!!!!!!!! and it costs less than the pavillion! such a good deal!

walkie,talkie

« Reply #472 on: February 27, 2017, 08:32:05 pm »
Its also the size, of a joint

hutch

« Reply #473 on: February 27, 2017, 09:27:13 pm »
Its also the size, of a joint

well...yah there is that....

another option is not to buy a ticket at all and just listen from across the water....

Yada

« Reply #474 on: February 27, 2017, 09:37:30 pm »
seated ween shows.... :-\

wow and the show is affordable... $31-$45..
also looks like pricing will be more like $40-60 as there will be fees

pre sale tomorrow brah, however, it will be an easy ticket.
gotta think you are right....in Philly when they did that comeback show...couldn't sell out that outdoor venue that wasn't even that big
in Philly!
is there a presale code?  (I trust Julian will have a good one)

question is...are the lawn seats horrid?
or should I just pony up the extra $20

This ain't your first rock and roll show sidemollusk, it's not like this is a Ryan Adams show and half the attendees will be sitting instead of standing. I'd much rather have this set up than a packed to the gills sold out club show.

The password is mollusk.

Never go lawn...but unless you want "good" pavilion seats, I'd imagine you'd be able to get seats for cheap as the show gets closer.

hutch

« Reply #475 on: February 27, 2017, 09:44:09 pm »
just remember sideofmollusk has very weak ticket kungfu.. if he goes for pavillion he is likely to get the furthest back most to the side seat there is...so for anyone else i would agree they should go pavillion but sideofmollusk i don't know...

Yada

« Reply #476 on: February 27, 2017, 09:51:47 pm »
just remember sideofmollusk has very weak ticket kungfu.. if he goes for pavillion he is likely to get the furthest back most to the side seat there is...so for anyone else i would agree they should go pavillion but sideofmollusk i don't know...

I may talk to my guy and see if I can get six tickets in row C for a few of my favorite boardies.

hutch

« Reply #477 on: February 27, 2017, 10:11:33 pm »

I may talk to my guy and see if I can get six tickets in row C for a few of my favorite boardies.

fantastic...i definitely want to be up close...i still will purchase a ticket tomorrow.. but yeah i'm concerned about sideofmollusk..to be honest he might find a way to be shut out completely

« Reply #478 on: February 27, 2017, 10:59:42 pm »

fantastic...i definitely want to be up close...i still will purchase a ticket tomorrow.. but yeah i'm concerned about sideofmollusk..to be honest he might find a way to be shut out completely
this is all true and a likely scenario
slack

hutch

« Reply #479 on: February 28, 2017, 09:20:27 am »
headsup for sideofmollusk.. turn your computer on before the tickets go on sale...have it loaded up to the right page.. make sure it is working