Author Topic: Ween worst band ever? Discuss your thoughts about how awful Ween is here.  (Read 286293 times)

Yada

i have a single in row c way side.. if i got a middle row b or c single i would buy it! i think i'm going to kick it back

103, Row G currently in cart. You have 60 seconds to let me know hutch!

hutch

yeah buy it

hutch

sorry if i was late.. don't worry.. i bought sidemollusk one but if a ticket is really good i could use a second..

Yada

sorry if i was late.. don't worry.. i bought sidemollusk one but if a ticket is really good i could use a second..

was too late, but still pulling great seats... have a pair in 104 Row G right now... man, it's nice to be able to pull good seats at ease.

hutch

ok don't buy any.. i am only getting 104... if i had a center pit i'd buy it but don't buy any as it could get confusing if we both buy an extra

i got sidemollusk who is another 5 hour meeting the section 104 row b seat 6

hutch

i pulled up 103 row g but am going to give it back as i already bought sidemollusk his ticket and row g is farther than b..its a tough call.. but i'm not going to buy another

Yada

ok don't buy any.. i am only getting 104... if i had a center pit i'd buy it but don't buy any as it could get confusing if we both buy an extra

i got sidemollusk who is another 5 hour meeting the section 104 row b seat 6

second row??? yeah... I'd keep that for yourself and give your lawns to sidemollusk.

hutch

well it is a bit to the side but yes really close..second row.. its a tough call between the two tickets i purchased.. i think what i'll do is propose to sidehatch that we switch seats half way or something...the other seat has its own advantages...

walkie did you try?

walkie,talkie

I am not sure how I feel about the ticket I got.  i get schooled by people with superior internet speeds than i on ticket attempts, because i live in the woods, down by a creek and some mountains.  but i did get last row, row j, of section 103.  ok to good seat . . . but it pains me to see the posts of, "oh look, i just pulled on the stage.  oh look, i just pulled the backstage after party."

hutch

I am not sure how I feel about the ticket I got.  i get schooled by people with superior internet speeds than i on ticket attempts, because i live in the woods, down by a creek and some mountains.  but i did get last row, row j, of section 103.  ok to good seat . . . but it pains me to see the posts of, "oh look, i just pulled on the stage.  oh look, i just pulled the backstage after party."

dude that is a great seat.10th row..

on stage seats would be great... i think the stones sold those in 2006....

walkie,talkie

i am sure i would have pulled better on first attempt, if i did not have to prove i am not a robot three times will silly picture pointing.  i am sure if i would have just throw it back and tried again i would have pulled better, but i thought what if i don't.

Yada

i am sure i would have pulled better on first attempt, if i did not have to prove i am not a robot three times will silly picture pointing.  i am sure if i would have just throw it back and tried again i would have pulled better, but i thought what if i don't.

dead center??? 10th Row??? You'll be able to see Deaner's coke boogers.

Watch out for the dose rapeage.

well it is a bit to the side but yes really close..second row.. its a tough call between the two tickets i purchased.. i think what i'll do is propose to sidehatch that we switch seats half way or something...the other seat has its own advantages...

walkie did you try?
thanks Hutch...another 10am meeting today is making it hard for me to act like a teenager
slack

Yada

walkie did you try?
thanks Hutch...another 10am meeting today is making it hard for me to act like a teenager

You'd think two friends would buy a pair to sit together... intriguing.

hutch

walkie did you try?

You'd think two friends would buy a pair to sit together... intriguing.

getting good individual seats is always easier than getting two good seats together.. that is kind of my thinking .. also there are advantages to having different potential vantage points for the same show...

honestly, i don't really care to talk much during shows... i'm kind of there for the music..

i can see how it might seem strange... i didn't have that approach until about 11 years ago when i started going to shows with someone who would always buy a lot of singles for concerts... and it just kind of stuck...
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 05:36:00 pm by hutch »