Author Topic: Ween worst band ever? Discuss your thoughts about how awful Ween is here.  (Read 286245 times)

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
Maybe walky sent it to that fake email account that you used to not check in on him during his break down?
Savage. (Not really factually accurate, but savage nonetheless.)
LVMH

hutch

I don't see actual savagery.. just a misfire.....as Walkie said I did email him but you know what, I was just playing along with Yada's Ween Excellent Adventure scenario but I'll be driving myself.... I like to be in CONTROL.

herman otto

hutch did email me.  it was nice.  he seems nice.  not powdered scotch guard bong nice, but nice.

Yada

hutch did email me.  it was nice.  he seems nice.  not powdered scotch guard bong nice, but nice.

your earlier statements do not match up this this statement, but ok.

hutch

Talk about beating a dead horse yada

Yada

Talk about beating a dead horse yada

I was unaware this horse was dead.

You can pick me up en route hutch instead of walky.

herman otto

I'm staying at Pier 5 Hotel. I'm not driving up and back for a ween show when it takes me 2 or more hours to drive there. F*** that. Get your own damn ride.

hutch

Uh oh.... 

Yada

I'm staying at Pier 5 Hotel. I'm not driving up and back for a ween show when it takes me 2 or more hours to drive there. F*** that. Get your own damn ride.

Thanks for being a sober friend and taking care of your fellow forumers, brah.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
I think you misread that. Everybody's crashing on the floor at Pier 5!

herman otto

Thanks for being a sober friend and taking care of your fellow forumers, brah.

Sober?  What, is that?  For a Ween show?  G,url.

hutch

Bananas and blow pier 5 preshow!

Yada

herman otto

Room number . . . 69.

Room number . . . 69.
wouldn't have expected any less
slack