Author Topic: Ween worst band ever? Discuss your thoughts about how awful Ween is here.  (Read 286406 times)

Yada

old walky droppin' over 3 hundo for a little nekkid time on the Pier for ween... I like it.

I picture him in his bowtie and hilton provided robe eating cotton candy, popcorn, and soda pop lookin' out over the harbor.

man this show is selling horribly
would have sworn that Bmore was down with the brown

how'd the c'ville show sell?

I was surpised how poorly the Philly show sold last summer
slack

hutch

I never understood when ween started playin places bigger than the ckub despite releasin one album in over ten years....cant they make good mullah playin the club

herman otto

old walky droppin' over 3 hundo for a little nekkid time on the Pier for ween... I like it.

I picture him in his bowtie and hilton provided robe eating cotton candy, popcorn, and soda pop lookin' out over the harbor.

It's, as if you know me, like a brother.

Yada

Moral of the story... never purchase tickets in advance for washed up rockers.

In all seriousness, the good seats are legitimately gone, but if you wanted to get into that show for $13.43, you probably will be able to.

I couldn't be happier with the venue choice, but they in reality should be playing a sold out packed to the gills 930 club. What's strange is that in certain markets; Chicago, Denver, San Fran, etc... they've sold out 5kish venues in a heartbeat. Oh well.

Where are we drinking before hand?

In all seriousness, the good seats are legitimately gone
just went on to see what's there....3 seats front row of section 109 (so only 9 rows back...and pretty close to the middle)

it's crazy if you look what is available on ticketbastard...I'd say almost 60% of the seats in the pavilion are not even sold yet!

I hope ween get's paid up front as Pier 6 is going to lose their shirt on this
Do they ever cancel a show because sales are sooo bad
slack

Yada

I have this same concern. Current tickets sales could've had this show at DC9.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 10:49:50 am by Yada »

hutch

just went on to see what's there....3 seats front row of section 109 (so only 9 rows back...and pretty close to the middle)

it's crazy if you look what is available on ticketbastard...I'd say almost 60% of the seats in the pavilion are not even sold yet!

Please pay for your ticket.....

Yada

Please pay for your ticket.....

lol

Yada

One final push from what appears to be every single listserv I'm on for people to buy tickets to this show...

Yada

First three rows completely open and for sale on TM right now... wowser.

Current situation... may buy the whole second row for kilsally, walky/partner, sidehutch/hutch, atomic.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 03:15:53 pm by Yada »

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
Holy shit, the promoter looks like they're going to take a bath on that. Wow.
LVMH

Yada

Holy shit, the promoter looks like they're going to take a bath on that. Wow.

Indeed. The entire tour is a flop minus a couple stops. This could be the official swan song.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
And you questioned The National's ability to sell amphitheaters . . .  ;)
LVMH

Space Freely

They did a country album that paled in comparison to the county acts they were mimicking, but it's album is tolerable.

I honestly don't think I've heard any of their other albums.

I agree with what James said here but wtf was he thinking with that use of "it's"? Was English his second language or something?