Author Topic: Ween worst band ever? Discuss your thoughts about how awful Ween is here.  (Read 286321 times)

Yada

A+

ggw

So...what happened? Was Herman Otto killed in a random act of urban violence?

never saw the bow-tied one
did hang with Hutch and Yada just a few rows from the front

solid set...and hutch snagged me Claude's drum stick, so that was a nice souvenir
I'm so glad that Gabriel made it to the setlist

wasn't really a bad thing, but only a single song encore.
back in the day, their encores were just so much fun and almost as long as some bands full sets

crowd up front was really into it and the security didn't care if you had a lawn seat, you could go where you wanted (as we know they barely sold any of the 300s section)
slack

hutch

as good as I've seen them...definitely tighter than the last two times I saw them around 2009... the venue was perfect.. so laid back..

i should have worn ear plugs or whatever..

Yada

as good as I've seen them...definitely tighter than the last two times I saw them around 2009... the venue was perfect.. so laid back..

i should have worn ear plugs or whatever..

yeah... this band just gets better and better and the four shows I've seen since the break up have been all damn near perfection, last night was no different. I do worry a bit about Gener's health or lack there of, he's quite portly and looks a few big macs/shakes shy of a heart attack.

Great catchin' up with you fellow boardies. My head hurts today. I forgot my "good" ear plugs but picked up a pair at CVS right before walking into the show, they definitely saved me.

Yada

I have it on good authority he skipped the Ween show and hit up the WWE Event with Killsally.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity

I have it on good authority he skipped the Ween show and hit up the WWE Event with Killsally.
Wow, the lengths that people will go to to avoid meeting Hutch. . .
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 04:43:14 pm by Yes, that JULIAN »
LVMH

hutch

glad you toned it down.... ;D

Yada

Yada

Herman, can we get a recap of your evening on the water?

herman otto

Ok, Ok . . . I admit it.  I never went to the ween show.  I had to give my ticket to a friend, who had never heard of ween but had always wanted to go to a concert at pier six.  he, fucking hated it and thought they were awful, which I found funny, but it was free, so he did not care.  plus he used the money he would have spent on the ticket, to score something at the show, that he would not tell me about.

sorry, I never told the truth.  it hurt.  I was ashamed.  I was hoping to hear it was a shitty show, like the show before the pier six show was, which I heard was the worst ween show ever in the history of the band.  but alas, yada burst that bubble with his rave reviews, and I really didn't want to admit it then.

this, is all I will ever say on the matter.

the, end. 

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
he, fucking hated it and thought they were awful,
OK guys, this checks out.
LVMH

Yada

Ok, Ok . . . I admit it.  I never went to the ween show.  I had to give my ticket to a friend, who had never heard of ween but had always wanted to go to a concert at pier six.  he, fucking hated it and thought they were awful, which I found funny, but it was free, so he did not care.  plus he used the money he would have spent on the ticket, to score something at the show, that he would not tell me about.

sorry, I never told the truth.  it hurt.  I was ashamed.  I was hoping to hear it was a shitty show, like the show before the pier six show was, which I heard was the worst ween show ever in the history of the band.  but alas, yada burst that bubble with his rave reviews, and I really didn't want to admit it then.

this, is all I will ever say on the matter.

the, end.

da fuk?

Kemosabe

I have it on good authority he skipped the Ween show and hit up the WWE Event with killsaly.
I have it on good authority that killsaly is rather busy these days with work, graduate school, and life.  He is flattered that you were thinking about him in his absence.