Author Topic: NFL Draft  (Read 5023 times)

atomic

NFL Draft
« on: May 09, 2014, 10:26:28 am »
I am not really excited about the Ravens drafting Mosley.  How many linebackers do the Ravens need to draft so high.  And the guy had zero sacks and zero interceptions last year.  Ha Ha seemed like the perfect guy for the Ravens.  Great range and good football instincts.  I guess this means Arthur Brown who they moved up in the second round last year is a bust.

Who did the Landover Nfl team pick?

ggw

Re: NFL Draft
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2014, 10:55:29 am »
The Racialslurs didn't have first round pick (gave to Rams in order to take RG3) but have the second pick in the second round tonight.

James Ford

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 11:01:41 am »
Did anyone pick the gay guy?

ggw

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2014, 11:05:43 am »
Manziel is cursed. Will he be the next Brady Quinn, the next Brandon Weeden, or the next Tim Couch?

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2014, 11:15:01 am »
Manziel is cursed. Will he be the next Brady Quinn, the next Brandon Weeden, or the next Tim Couch?
I refuse to believe the Browns can ever be turned around. Ever.
‼‼?‼‼

atomic

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2014, 11:57:25 am »

But they got Johnny Football ® .  How can they not be good?

hutch

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2014, 12:57:19 pm »
Did anyone pick the gay guy?

that's what my partner asked me!

hutch

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2014, 12:58:09 pm »
I was sure the Cowboys would pick Manziel..I was sure Jerry Jones could not resist.

some of those picks before Manziel looked really f'ed up to me..

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2014, 01:17:34 pm »

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2014, 02:16:47 pm »

But they got Johnny Football ® .  How can they not be good?
Everyone there is a bust. Who knows. He does have Josh Gordon to throw it to. I just think that franchise is impervious to success.
‼‼?‼‼

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2014, 06:30:57 pm »
Manziel must be thrilled that the only good wide receiver on the team he just got drafted to is getting suspended for the entire season for a drug violation. Most Cleveland thing ever!
LVMH

stevewizzle

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2014, 12:27:02 pm »
Manziel must be thrilled that the only good wide receiver on the team he just got drafted to is getting suspended for the entire season for a drug violation. Most Cleveland thing ever!

whooooooof.

for marijuana.

surely josh gordon is the only one in the NFL smoking pot.

atomic

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2014, 03:09:11 pm »

whooooooof.

for marijuana.

surely josh gordon is the only one in the NFL smoking pot.

He got suspended the entire year for pot?  It is legal in several states and it isn't like it makes you play better football.  Anyways not crazy about Ravens draft.  Figure we will have a higher pick next year.

stevewizzle

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2014, 06:17:46 pm »
it was his second offense.  first offense is two games (his first failed test he explained "it was my cough medicine"), and this was his second offense which has a penalty of a year.  what a fucking joke... yeah, he's clearly responsible and it's no fault but his own, but what a stupid, stupid, regressive policy. 

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2014, 06:40:29 pm »
somehow, i dont feel bad, for people, who "piss" that much money away, for playing with balls.