Author Topic: META: Boardie Non-Denominational Secret Gift Exchange Spectacular 2014  (Read 16117 times)

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
LMAO that was funny.

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
So if I sign up, I have to give a thoughtful gift to (possibly) a complete stranger?
thoughtFUL? No. Should you put some thought into it? Yes. Is it really that hard to buy something for a regular on here? Worst case scenario: 930 Club gift card.
LVMH

atomic

ill tell you what i want . . . sex.  no wrapping, no money involved, no thinking, no rules.

I think you are going to have a disappointing Non-Denominational holiday.  

Could you guarantee that I get your Julian's name?
No, but you have as good of a shot as anybody, I tell you what.
LVMH

atomic

So if I sign up, I have to give a thoughtful gift to (possibly) a complete stranger?
thoughtFUL? No. Should you put some thought into it? Yes. Is it really that hard to buy something for a regular on here? Worst case scenario: 930 Club gift card.

Gift Cards are lame.  If I wanted a gift card I would just buy it myself.   I like cars.  The Maserati that ggw has is nice.  Someone can get me one of those or maybe GGW could give me his.  Whatever works best.

ill tell you what i want . . . sex.  no wrapping, no money involved, no thinking, no rules.

I think you are going to have a disappointing Non-Denominational holiday.  
If he gets what he wants, I'm handing the Non-Denominational Secret Gift Exchange Spectacular MVP to whomever drew him. Not even waiting to see what anyone else purchases anyone.
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
Oh is there prize money for the best gift?  What about age-group awards?

Gift Cards are lame.  If I wanted a gift card I would just buy it myself.   I like cars.  The Maserati that ggw has is nice.  Someone can get me one of those or maybe GGW could give me his.  Whatever works best.
Youre free to include a dos and donts list with your address that I'll pass along to whomever draws you, if you sign up.

Sadly ggw's Maserati probably exceeds the $1,000 limit. :(
LVMH

Oh is there prize money for the best gift?  What about age-group awards?
There will be a trophy.
LVMH

i am gay and i like cats

i was, joking . . . sex is never free.  and ill have you know, that gays give, the best gifts.   

hutch

I'm in... ;D

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
I'm happy to give a $10 gift.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
I'm in... ;D

Looks like its you and me, hutch. How 'bout we just meet for a beer.

There's other people in. I'll post a full list of who has PMed me on the 31 st!
LVMH

hutch

I'm in... ;D

Looks like its you and me, hutch. How 'bout we just meet for a beer.

well are you going to GBV?

But I predict this thing gets going bigtime....