Author Topic: META: Boardie Non-Denominational Secret Gift Exchange Spectacular 2014  (Read 16137 times)

Yada

oh yeah, i post on a message board where a group of posters take it upon themselves to 'next' people, going as far to post google map images of their houses, real names, etc.  A few of them have even tracked down their place of employment and called their work....all pretty fucked up and creepy.  although in once case, it was appropriate (he was taking hidden photos of women that would come into his work (toys r us) and posting them on said messageboard).  

Yup... I've seen people lose jobs and other pretty fucked up shit happen due to internet life.

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
oh yeah, i post on a message board where a group of posters take it upon themselves to 'next' people, going as far to post google map images of their houses, real names, etc.  A few of them have even tracked down their place of employment and called their work....all pretty fucked up and creepy.  although in once case, it was appropriate (he was taking hidden photos of women that would come into his work (toys r us) and posting them on said messageboard).  
This messageboard sounds like a goddamned rodeo of excitement. PM me a link.
LVMH

Yup... I've seen people lose jobs and other pretty fucked up shit happen due to internet life.
I had a friend once who went out with this waitress from a restaurant and it didn't go very well and made it very awkward for him to continue eating at that restaurant. But he really liked the restaurant, so he tried to get her fired by calling all the time while she was working. But the manager got wind of the plot and banned him instead. Street justice.
LVMH

hutch

I'm getting cold feet.... ;D

atomic

I'm getting cold feet.... ;D

What is the worse thing that could happen?  You are raped and tortured for 10 years before finally being burned alive.   Isn't that chance worth taking as you will get a lovely thoughtful gift? I think whomever gets you should buy you a subscription a streaming service.

What is the worse thing that could happen?  You are raped and tortured for 10 years before finally being burned alive.   Isn't that chance worth taking as you will get a lovely thoughtful gift?
Interesting sales pitch.
LVMH

I hope I get atomic as he'll definitely be getting some Ween Vinyl  ;D
slack

Atomic, in a move that surprises no one, has not signed up to participate. Because, of course.
LVMH

atomic

Atomic, in a move that surprises no one, has not signed up to participate. Because, of course.

I am sure I am not the only member of the forum not to sign up. 

i am gay and i like cats

yeah . . . im not giving complete strangers my information.  this is 2014.  people are fucking crazy who can not be trusted.  tough, if you dont like that.

Got Haggis?

i signed up.  it'll be an adventure

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
Myeah, I'm not doing this.  Maybe if it was gag gifts for like $10 or sumpin'.

bunch of paranoid people out there

I already have your IP info after I hacked the 930 listserv and will be showing up with my mob to raid your house of all your beer and collectable records

You certainly don't need to participate, but because you are worried that Julian or someone else is going to use your skull as a bowling ball is a little tinfoil hat crazy
slack

I would never go bowling! What gauche, proletariat inanity!
LVMH

atomic

bunch of paranoid people out there

I already have your IP info after I hacked the 930 listserv and will be showing up with my mob to raid your house of all your beer and collectable records

You certainly don't need to participate, but because you are worried that Julian or someone else is going to use your skull as a bowling ball is a little tinfoil hat crazy

That is just what someone who planned to use our head for a bowling ball would say.