Author Topic: Elliot Rodger  (Read 6448 times)

Yada

Re: Elliot Rodger
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2014, 12:55:29 pm »
Joe the Plumber chimes in:

I am sorry you lost your child. I myself have a son and daughter and the one thing I never want to go through, is what you are going through now. But:

As harsh as this sounds ? your dead kids don?t trump my Constitutional rights.

Read more at http://barbwire.com/2014/05/27/open-letter-parents-victims-murdered-elliot-rodger/

what...a...fucking...loser.

And why does anyone other than RatBastard care about what this nozzle has to say?

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
<sig>

atomic

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2014, 02:55:31 pm »
another interesting read: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/05/27/your-princess-is-in-another-castle-misogyny-entitlement-and-nerds.html

It is interesting.  I have a co-worker who is 26 and had never been on a date.  He says he is only willing to date 10's.  He weighs 125 pounds and is very socially awkward.  I don't understand where that comes from. 

I don't understand why these guys dont' try to get someone on their level or improve themselves as much as they can.  Working on your social skills is probably the most important thing if you are in a situation like this. 

atomic

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2014, 10:15:45 am »
It's all Seth Rogen's fault.

So thinking about this more....what about Sex in the City.  Ugly women who get tall, well-dresssed, attractive men with great jobs time and time again.  How is that anyway realistic.  It gives ugly women everywhere a unrealistic expectation that they will get hot men with great jobs.  Why don't these women go on killing sprees?

James Ford

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2014, 10:28:03 am »
Women, regardless of their looks, aren't the violent, vile, fucked-up creatures that men are. That's why women don't go n killing sprees. Put women in charge and the world would be a whole lot better, more peaceful place.

So thinking about this more....what about Sex in the City.  Ugly women who get tall, well-dresssed, attractive men with great jobs time and time again.  How is that anyway realistic.  It gives ugly women everywhere a unrealistic expectation that they will get hot men with great jobs.  Why don't these women go on killing sprees?

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2014, 10:38:17 am »
another interesting read: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/05/27/your-princess-is-in-another-castle-misogyny-entitlement-and-nerds.html

It is interesting.  I have a co-worker who is 26 and had never been on a date.  He says he is only willing to date 10's.  He weighs 125 pounds and is very socially awkward.  I don't understand where that comes from. 

I don't understand why these guys dont' try to get someone on their level or improve themselves as much as they can.  Working on your social skills is probably the most important thing if you are in a situation like this. 

I think his definition of date is not the same as my definition of date.

Yada

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2014, 10:39:30 am »

Ugly, you say? Ok, atomic.

atomic

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2014, 10:42:53 am »

Ugly, you say? Ok, atomic.

That one is attractive.  The other three are not. 

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2014, 12:15:48 pm »
here's another good one: school shooters aren't crazy, they're terrorists.

http://markmanson.net/school-shootings
<sig>