Author Topic: Superbowl of Hardcore DC - lineups  (Read 5624 times)

blipvurt

Superbowl of Hardcore DC - lineups
« on: May 31, 2014, 02:35:28 pm »
I am trying to recreate the line-ups of the different Superbowls of Hardcore that happened in DC in the 90's and early 00's. Was surprised this isn't online somewhere already, so I might make a wiki-page or something if I can get a decent amount of starter info.

Anyone have old flyers or a great memory that could pitch in with info?

Here's what I've got:

1996 (at Capitol Ballroom) - Clutch, Agnostic Front, Gut Instinct, H2O, Killing Time, Warzone, Battery, Tree, and...

1997 (?) - not sure if there was one in 1997; anyone know?

1998 (at Capitol Ballroom) - Dropkick Murphys, Hatebreed, Anti-Heros, 25 Ta Life, Murphy's Law, Ensign, Bar Fight, and...

1999 (at the Edge) - Latchkey, US Bombs, and...

2000 (at Nation) - Suicidal Tendencies, The Business, Agnostic Front, Murphys Law, Leeway, Hatebreed, All Out War, 25 Ta Life, Breakdown, Skarhead, Toe To Toe, Tommy and The Terrors, Beerzone, Straight Faced, Shutdown, Ensign, Latchkey, Stout, Mushmouth, Sworn Enemy, Stretch Armstrong, Spitfire, Last One Standing, Voice Of Reason, Anti?Heros, Dropkick Murphys, Bad Luck 13, and Blanks 77

2001 (at Nation) -  Iron Cross, Stretch Armstrong, God Forbid, Die Cast, Comin' Correct, All Out War, Death Threat, Crusade, Fury For Another, Carved in Stone, Brace, Shadow's Fall, Striking Distance, Inhuman, Wake up Cold, The Spitfires United, Latchkey, Sworn Enemy, Last One Standing, Forced Reality, Bane, E-Town Concrete, Candiria, Shutdown, Skarhead, Murphy's Law, Madball, Agnostic Front, Soul Brains, Bad Luck 13

2002 (at Nation) - ?

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
Re: Superbowl of Hardcore DC - lineups
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 05:14:25 pm »
Your best chance for a response would be posting in the Just Announced thread.
LVMH

azaghal1981

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2014, 05:20:35 pm »

lollerskates
احمد

blipvurt

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2014, 05:40:19 pm »

Hahaha!

MindCage

• Mindless Faith
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2014, 09:38:29 am »
3MTA3

StoneTheCrow

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2014, 11:41:51 am »
Wanna say I saw Wino play at one of the shows.  Can't remember which band or which show it was, though.

Probably mistaken.

hutch

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2014, 02:15:53 pm »
 i wanna say i saw agent orange there one year at nation with sidehatch...obviously he dragged me there....i'd have never heard of them otherwise..

whatever happened to that crazy dude that used to go to all the punk shows and stand rirght up front..he'd wear like orange pants or soemthing..

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2014, 04:59:31 pm »
wasn't the SB of HCDC...as sadly I never made it to one of those...not sure why
slack