Author Topic: Just Postponed (or Cancelled)  (Read 273249 times)

hutch

Re: Just Postponed (or Cancelled)
« Reply #285 on: November 21, 2017, 11:01:51 am »
Not a racist but ignorant....

Space Freely

« Reply #286 on: November 21, 2017, 12:24:11 pm »
Not a racist but ignorant....

How is it ignorant?

hutch

« Reply #287 on: November 21, 2017, 01:21:56 pm »
Europe has had hundreds. ..thousands of years of wars because of nationalism...the EU Moz so fancifully derides is meant to make sure war does not break out yet again...

But pretty much everything you post is kinda ignorant...I just dont have  time..

K8teebug

« Reply #288 on: November 21, 2017, 03:47:12 pm »
so the other day, with the news that Franken is also a sleeze, i asked myself how could this scandal be taken to the next level.  and by next level, i mean lower, grosser, more disgusting.

the obvious answer is to have a beloved public figure (charlie rose?!?) be dragged in.  but that's too obvious.

but i didn't need to supply the answer - morrissey did.

Morrissey Defends Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey, Attacks Multiculturalism

fucking.  hell.

Well he has written some really great songs.

see you at the show?

I can't decide if this is because he is trying to be an asshole for the sake of it, or if he really is one. My husband doesn't want to go to the show now.

analogfossa

« Reply #289 on: November 21, 2017, 03:49:24 pm »
Pinegrove's sold out show is now cancelled due to allegations against their frontman.

hutch

« Reply #290 on: November 21, 2017, 03:59:13 pm »
so the other day, with the news that Franken is also a sleeze, i asked myself how could this scandal be taken to the next level.  and by next level, i mean lower, grosser, more disgusting.

the obvious answer is to have a beloved public figure (charlie rose?!?) be dragged in.  but that's too obvious.

fucking.  hell.

see you at the show?

I can't decide if this is because he is trying to be an asshole for the sake of it, or if he really is one. My husband doesn't want to go to the show now.

Moz is a strange bird.....but tell your husband only Morrissey can cancel on Morrissey and to sit tight and await notice

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #291 on: November 21, 2017, 04:54:37 pm »

fucking.  hell.

see you at the show?

He's become the Piers Morgan of music, in that he gets off on being an arsehole.
😐 🎶

Space Freely

« Reply #292 on: November 21, 2017, 05:06:41 pm »

fucking.  hell.

see you at the show?

He's become the Piers Morgan of music, in that he gets off on being an arsehole.

Morrissey has always been a strongly opinionated fellow since day 1. It sounds like he became an "arsehole" when his opinions stopped aligning with yours (?)

hutch

« Reply #293 on: November 21, 2017, 05:49:40 pm »
Wait..sexual harassment is an opinion ?

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #294 on: November 21, 2017, 06:53:04 pm »

POTW
<sig>

« Reply #295 on: November 21, 2017, 07:59:10 pm »
...wrong thread
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 08:12:22 pm by Brother Love Hatch🚀🚀🚀🚀 »
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #296 on: November 21, 2017, 08:30:07 pm »

Good luck at getting all 7.6 billion people on Earth to agree upon a singular, well-reasoned definition of what does and doesn't constitute sexual harassment.

hutch

« Reply #297 on: November 21, 2017, 08:41:02 pm »
Morrissey's opinion on sexual harassment is no more valid than that of a holocaust denier and deserves to be marginalized not accorded some sort of "hey its free speech and we can all have bour own opinion" platform...and I am pretty sure Weinstein's behavior is not just sexual harassment but sexual assault

hutch

« Reply #298 on: November 28, 2017, 08:04:34 pm »
Promoter in Argentina pulls plug on Morrissey show due to Moz comments

DotTheEyes

« Reply #299 on: November 28, 2017, 08:12:12 pm »
Liam Gallagher's show at the Lincoln Theatre is postponed/maybe canceled due to illness (despite miraculous, short-lived recovery for New York City gig, lol).  Same for the tour-concluding Philly show.