Author Topic: META: Can we pin the User-curated Hall Of Fame to the top of the page?  (Read 3023 times)

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
Its difficult digging for it, and honestly, its equally, if not more, informative than the three currently pinned topics.
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
Re: META: Can we pin the User-curated Hall Of Fame to the top of the page?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 01:07:31 pm »
Nope, but we call all school you on how to search the forum for the phrase "user-curated".

Fucktard.

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 01:09:20 pm »
Nope, but we call all school you on how to search the forum for the phrase "user-curated".

Fucktard.
You think I don't know how to do that? That's not the point. It should be at the top. Heck, pin Just Announced too.
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2014, 01:13:34 pm »
Oh.  When you said "Its difficult digging for it", I thought you meant you had trouble finding it.  What exactly did you mean by that?  That it's not worth digging for?  That searching is hard?

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2014, 01:27:42 pm »
Oh.  When you said "Its difficult digging for it", I thought you meant you had trouble finding it.  What exactly did you mean by that?  That it's not worth digging for?  That searching is hard?
I meant it's inconvenient. It takes significantly more time to find it then it would if it was pinned. And considering the joy and merriment contained within, I think alot of people would like daily, near instantaneous access to it on the quick.

A new boardie is not going to know to search for the Hall of Fame because they don't know the Hall Of Fame exists because they've never seen it. When people first log on, this is one of the things they need to see right away.
LVMH

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2014, 01:38:33 pm »
Well do we really want newbies to see all the dirty laundry at once? 
T.Rex

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2014, 01:40:14 pm »
1) I think alot of people would like daily, near instantaneous access to it on the quick.

2) When people first log on, this is one of the things they need to see right away.

1) Nope.
2) And also, nope.

Rogue Riderhood

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2014, 01:40:25 pm »
What newbies?  Dont you treat all new accounts as spam now?  ;D

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2014, 03:48:12 pm »
Well do we really want newbies to see all the dirty laundry at once? 
I think they'd make less mistakes in their boarding if they had some lessons to reflect upon.
LVMH