Author Topic: random . . . randomness  (Read 1603108 times)

walk,on,by

Re: random . . . randomness
« Reply #1605 on: August 27, 2015, 06:27:58 pm »
fair, enough  :-*

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #1606 on: August 27, 2015, 08:25:34 pm »
i was wondering where to put this...

tom jones - sloop john b

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyQeHavCfPg
T.Rex

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #1607 on: August 28, 2015, 02:57:43 pm »

vansmack

« Reply #1608 on: August 28, 2015, 03:26:03 pm »
i was wondering where to put this...

Besides in my pants?
27>34

« Reply #1609 on: August 28, 2015, 03:56:12 pm »

Mark Zuckerberg - 23 hrs ·
We just passed an important milestone. For the first time ever, one billion people used Facebook in a single day.

On Monday, 1 in 7 people on Earth used Facebook to connect with their friends and family.
slack

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #1610 on: August 28, 2015, 03:57:26 pm »

Mark Zuckerberg - 23 hrs ·
We just passed an important milestone. For the first time ever, one billion people used Facebook in a single day.

On Monday, 1 in 7 people on Earth used Facebook to connect with their friends and family.

And people get all shitty over the stuff Snowden made public.
FUKIT

walk,on,by

« Reply #1611 on: August 29, 2015, 12:11:31 am »
Find your city, find yourself a city to live in.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #1612 on: August 30, 2015, 12:12:37 am »
Toronto man denied subsidized housing for not being Muslim

http://globalnews.ca/news/2185359/toronto-man-denied-subsidized-housing-for-not-being-muslim/?hootPostID=70a04a6fbe80db6edc1bbe9e3198eb02

This is a non-story that is blown way out of proportion by wingnuts like Space who want to hate on a particular religion*. NEWS FLASH: there are dozens of such single-religion-only subsidized housing facilities in Toronto. But no one raises a stink when someone is rejected for not being a catholic or a Lutheran or a Jew... No, it's only newsworthy on the one occasion when the rejection is by Muslims. Because they aren't allowed doing what every other group does without being singled out.

FYI, Global News subscribes to the "fair and balanced" approach to news. No surprise they're the ones carrying this story.

*like all other religions, there is plenty to hate about Islam... But for eff'a sake, come up with something legit will ya please?
<sig>

Space Freely

« Reply #1613 on: August 30, 2015, 03:37:45 pm »
Toronto man denied subsidized housing for not being Muslim

http://globalnews.ca/news/2185359/toronto-man-denied-subsidized-housing-for-not-being-muslim/?hootPostID=70a04a6fbe80db6edc1bbe9e3198eb02

This is a non-story that is blown way out of proportion by wingnuts like Space who want to hate on a particular religion*. NEWS FLASH: there are dozens of such single-religion-only subsidized housing facilities in Toronto. But no one raises a stink when someone is rejected for not being a catholic or a Lutheran or a Jew... No, it's only newsworthy on the one occasion when the rejection is by Muslims. Because they aren't allowed doing what every other group does without being singled out.

FYI, Global News subscribes to the "fair and balanced" approach to news. No surprise they're the ones carrying this story.

*like all other religions, there is plenty to hate about Islam... But for eff'a sake, come up with something legit will ya please?

I'm against any religion that does this. Of course, if i were posting a link that was critical of the CAthoic Church, you wouldn't even be objecting.

I got this link from a twitter post by Ali Rizvi, a liberal, atheist, ex-Muslim from Canada. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ali-a-rizvi/

And it was a link to Global News. Which you claim to be fair and balanced.

Please remind me how this makes me a "wingnut".  Me, someone who has voted for Jesse Jackson, Ralph Nader, Michael Dukakis, John Kerry, and Barack Obama (twice), and would consider voting for Bernie Sanders. I prefer the term "independent thinker" or perhaps "provocateur". As in someone who isn't a slave to liberal or conservative BS, but  instead wishes to provok party-line thinkers to think outside their  dumb little safe boxes.

This is probably a more interesting link.

https://www.reddit.com/r/canada/comments/3iexco/toronto_man_denied_subsidized_housing_for_not/
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 04:21:12 pm by Space Freely »

hutch

« Reply #1614 on: August 30, 2015, 05:54:24 pm »
I hate bands that sell those vip packages for the meet and greet stuff

Ride is doing that for their 930 show...$100...

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #1615 on: August 30, 2015, 08:26:44 pm »
The worst guy in the gym: the one who doesn't dry off after swimming or showering before returning to the locker area.
😐 🎶

walk,on,by

« Reply #1616 on: August 31, 2015, 11:53:07 am »
no, the worst guy at the gym . . . is the one there not to work out seriously, but rather to talk, goof off on equipment.

no, the worst guy at the gym . . . is the one taking photos of themselves flexing in the mirrors.

no, the worst guy at the gym . . . is the one cruising the steam room.

walk,on,by

« Reply #1617 on: August 31, 2015, 11:54:16 am »
miley cyrus performance with drag queens and wayne

yes, gaga, yes.

killsaly

« Reply #1618 on: August 31, 2015, 12:01:27 pm »
The gym?  LoL

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #1619 on: August 31, 2015, 12:01:43 pm »
no, the worst guy at the gym . . . is the one there not to work out seriously, but rather to talk, goof off on equipment.

no, the worst guy at the gym . . . is the one taking photos of themselves flexing in the mirrors.

no, the worst guy at the gym . . . is the one cruising the steam room.

Mere annoyances. Guys dousing the locker floor and benches because they're stupid make life very unpleasant.
😐 🎶