Author Topic: random . . . randomness  (Read 1648414 times)

Re: random . . . randomness
« Reply #4800 on: January 29, 2019, 05:34:19 pm »
so wasn't sure where to put this...
but MGM Las Vegas is suing victims of the shooting  WTF!!!
http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-biz-mgm-resorts-sues-las-vegas-massacre-victims-20180717-story.html
FBI concludes ....just crazy dude with a lot of guns and wanted to kill a lot of people
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/29/us/las-vegas-massacre-fbi-investigation-ends/index.html

Paddock's actions were inspired by obtaining "a certain degree of infamy via a mass casualty attack," the FBI said.
always intended to die too
I hate people and NRA protects these types of assholes...and a majority in congress and white house
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 09:33:25 pm by NoCaveHatch ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

hutch

« Reply #4802 on: January 30, 2019, 01:45:05 pm »
Peter Hook is selling everything
https://bid.omegaauctions.co.uk/m/view-auctions/catalog/id/34
looks like David Gilmore is too
120 guitars!
https://www.guitarworld.com/news/david-gilmour-to-auction-more-than-120-guitars-through-christies

GILMOUR

Arguably the best guitar tone

All for charity....some of those guitars are the shit and one can only hope they end up in a museum

GILMOUR is pure class

hutch

« Reply #4803 on: January 30, 2019, 01:47:24 pm »
Or get used on new classics

Space Freely

« Reply #4804 on: January 31, 2019, 10:58:32 am »
I gave blood in conjunction with my physical today, and the nurse asked what I had eaten this morning and I replied in best Borat voice, "Muh wife."

walkonbyeeeeeeeee

« Reply #4805 on: January 31, 2019, 12:13:54 pm »
I gave blood in conjunction with my physical today, and the nurse asked what I had eaten this morning and I replied in best Borat voice, "Muh wife."

i'm pretty sure you can be arrested and sued for millions . . . by speaking to anyone about anything, sexual, nowadays. 

Space Freely

« Reply #4806 on: January 31, 2019, 12:57:42 pm »

i'm pretty sure you can be arrested and sued for millions . . . by speaking to anyone about anything, sexual, nowadays.

If my doctor was asking me about my tattoos, and then proceeded to touch each of them (left bicep, right shoulder), is it possible she was flirting with me....or was she just checking for skin anomalies?

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #4807 on: January 31, 2019, 01:22:59 pm »
If my doctor was asking me about my tattoos, and then proceeded to touch each of them (left bicep, right shoulder), is it possible she was flirting with me....or was she just checking for skin anomalies?

this is exactly why i only have tattoos on my penis.

i like the ambiguity. 
<sig>

Relaxer

« Reply #4808 on: January 31, 2019, 03:07:41 pm »
did lol
oword

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #4810 on: January 31, 2019, 03:24:50 pm »
karma is a bitch

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/kentucky-clerk-kim-davis-may-have-hefty-legal-bill-gay-n965301
It's a nice narrative but the reality is if she is required to pay those, evangelical groups will front the entire bill for her and buy her a new house for the inconvenience.
LVMH

Relaxer

« Reply #4811 on: January 31, 2019, 04:21:14 pm »
That's true, but I did take pleasure in the part of the story where it said that Davis was repudiated by voters in the last election and voted out.
oword

« Reply #4812 on: February 01, 2019, 11:27:19 am »
Can someone please help me understand what's going on here

Taitsukun or "Mr. Bodysuit" in English, is a pair of trademarked Japanese cartoon characters. These two guys, brimming over with love, seem to express themselves better in body language than in words. The character in yellow tights is Pierre, who's fickle and lacks patience and the one in orange is Jonathan, who is meticulous and never loses his cool.

While looking for more info...came across this ...

Kodokushi (孤独死) or lonely death refers to a Japanese phenomenon of people dying alone and remaining undiscovered for a long period of time.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 11:38:18 am by 孤独死 ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

walkonbyeeeeeeeee

« Reply #4813 on: February 01, 2019, 03:06:35 pm »
looks, like the Goofus and Gallant of Japanese, Frito Lay land.  I'm sure they both, taste delicious.

« Reply #4814 on: February 08, 2019, 11:17:27 am »
If I hear Ariana Grande's ode to breakfast...Bacon,Eggs, one more time, I'm going to loose it

« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 11:25:26 am by ZeroConcern ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack