Author Topic: random . . . randomness  (Read 1643959 times)

analogfossa

Re: random . . . randomness
« Reply #4845 on: February 21, 2019, 12:55:38 pm »
https://twitter.com/imdirtydaniel/status/1042051986491940865
I really wish I had my sound turned down before that started. Funny stuff though.

Relaxer

« Reply #4846 on: February 21, 2019, 01:08:31 pm »
I think the audio levels really add a lot to the experience.
I've played this more than a dozen times this morning. It hurts so good.
oword

« Reply #4847 on: February 21, 2019, 01:31:24 pm »
Can I get the crack 930 board legal team to weigh in on this one

Seeking a settlement and further publicity. 

But I don't see Bezo's doing that.

oh...they are not done with the lawsuits....Bill Maher/hbo/cnn

"We have not decided who we will sue next. However, we are discussing that and these lawsuits will continue to roll out over the next 30 to 60 days," Wood said.

gotta keep feeding the base...

Interesting that they got Lin Wood to represent
Lin Wood (@LLinWood)
In 1996, media mob falsely accused Richard Jewell, a hero who saved lives. In 2019, media mob falsely accused an innocent 16-year old boy of racism. False accusations by media will not stop until there is legal accountability.

I like how they are associated this kid with a 'hero who saved lives' (which I believe Jewell was, not this kid)
slack

vansmack

« Reply #4848 on: February 21, 2019, 05:16:50 pm »
27>34

MAGA 2020

« Reply #4849 on: February 21, 2019, 08:12:48 pm »
People are disgusting...ever been to an arena or shed show and seen how many guys don’t wash their hands?!?

I don't see a problem with that if they are just pissing. Sure, they touched their dick but their dick was probably cleaner than their hands. Perhaps it would be more appropriate to wash your hands before pissing.

How shitting, that's another story.

A lot of the people on my floor are from a certain foreign country. It's definitely them who are on the cell phones. I wonder if it's them who are consistently missing the urinal as well...or maybe it's just some old limp dicked white guy.

I have always agreed with this.  Unless I piss on my hands I don't really get the whole washing your hands after you piss.  It's just skin.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #4850 on: February 21, 2019, 08:18:23 pm »
I don't really get the whole washing your hands after you piss.  It's just skin.

some people shower/bathe daily.  some don't. 

it's the don'ts that cause concern.
<sig>

MAGA 2020

« Reply #4851 on: February 21, 2019, 08:25:11 pm »
I don't really get the whole washing your hands after you piss.  It's just skin.

some people shower/bathe daily.  some don't. 

it's the don'ts that cause concern.

As a daily bather I guess I'm in the clear. 

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #4852 on: February 21, 2019, 08:42:06 pm »
I think I’ve shared this anteceote before but I was at Red Wings/Hurricanes game about a decade ago and in the rest room which, like all sports arenas men’s room are, was a line of urinals. Wings fans were outnumbering Canes fans by a large margin and the team was running it up and dude in a Wings sweater gets done and goes to wander out after peeing. Old bearded dude in a Canes sweater goes, “Yankee, here in Canes country they teach us to wash our hands.”

Wings dude doesn’t miss a step, turn around or anything. Just keeps walking out and as he hit the turn goes “in Detroit, they teach us not to piss on ourselves.”

Somewhere between then and now, the lesson was lost as the Wings are clearly best summarized by a dude peeing down his own leg as he falls off a bridge.
LVMH

MAGA 2020

« Reply #4853 on: February 21, 2019, 09:09:51 pm »
I think I’ve shared this anteceote before but I was at Red Wings/Hurricanes game about a decade ago and in the rest room which, like all sports arenas men’s room are, was a line of urinals. Wings fans were outnumbering Canes fans by a large margin and the team was running it up and dude in a Wings sweater gets done and goes to wander out after peeing. Old bearded dude in a Canes sweater goes, “Yankee, here in Canes country they teach us to wash our hands.”

Wings dude doesn’t miss a step, turn around or anything. Just keeps walking out and as he hit the turn goes “in Detroit, they teach us not to piss on ourselves.”

Somewhere between then and now, the lesson was lost as the Wings are clearly best summarized by a dude peeing down his own leg as he falls off a bridge.

you got a link to this story?

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #4854 on: February 21, 2019, 09:42:16 pm »

That’s GGWs job.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #4855 on: February 22, 2019, 09:42:48 am »
If you don’t wash your hands after going to the bathroom I don’t know what to tell you...so gross

Makes one want to stop shaking hands

« Reply #4856 on: February 22, 2019, 09:44:27 am »
That’s GGWs job.
he does it pro-bono...
slack

« Reply #4857 on: February 22, 2019, 09:53:18 am »
I'm curious...what about people who are Actually sick...and they don't wash there hands regularly?
That is far worse, as it's spreading actual germs

Or touching any surface in the Metro

While I have a strong desire to not come in second hand contact with someones junk unknowingly...I know from experience, one can effectively urinate in a urinal with out even touching ones privates with a little hip shake at the end

I have yet to hear of someone even remotely getting sick because someone else didn't wash their hands after peeing
Please cite a study that counters that stance

Exceptions...if you get piss on your hands ...ya gotta wash
and those who feel the need to do a scrotal cancer check at the same time
slack

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #4858 on: February 22, 2019, 09:53:32 am »
If you don’t wash your hands after going to the bathroom I don’t know what to tell you...so gross

You guys.

The best way to prevent the spread of disease - to yourself and others - is to wash your hands frequently.

Peeing doesn't expose you to germs, generally speaking. But since you're in the bathroom already, and since you're there 3-6 times per day, it turns out to be a convenient time to wash your hands.

If you otherwise wash your hands separate from when you gotta go, fine. But I'm guessing that if you refuse to wash your hands after using the bathroom, you're probably not gonna do it any other time either.

And you're a disease vector.

Can you please just wash your hands?

Relaxer

« Reply #4859 on: February 22, 2019, 11:41:02 am »
ok
oword