Author Topic: random . . . randomness  (Read 1627673 times)

Re: random . . . randomness
« Reply #5325 on: April 21, 2020, 07:36:55 pm »

what do you see
slack

hutch

« Reply #5326 on: April 21, 2020, 08:30:46 pm »
Droid humping a couch!

What do I win!

« Reply #5327 on: April 21, 2020, 10:34:04 pm »
Ok...this kinda is weird...that Facebook thought I was the target audience for this ad

Boy Scouts of America Lawsuit Information
Sponsored
Despite filing for bankruptcy, Boy Scouts of America still has over $1B in assets to its name. Anyone who was a victim of abuse by a BSA leader may qualify for compensation. The time to file is now, so don’t wait.
 100% Confidential Claims Process
 No cost to file a claim unless you win… See More
Compensation for Boy Scouts Abuse Victims
slack

hutch

« Reply #5328 on: April 21, 2020, 10:38:57 pm »
I was a Cub Scout for one day

Just not my thing

WALKonBack

« Reply #5329 on: April 21, 2020, 11:04:36 pm »

what do you see

Robot reading it's personal owner manual, on the back of a pet crab.  I, swear.

« Reply #5330 on: April 21, 2020, 11:44:35 pm »

what do you see
a robot, but riding a space chariot
Might look something like this from a profile shot
slack

shemptiness

« Reply #5331 on: April 29, 2020, 01:41:47 pm »
Happy Birthday to Ace Frehley: born today (actually 2 days ago) in 1951.

Space Freely

« Reply #5332 on: April 29, 2020, 03:39:00 pm »
Happy Birthday to Ace Frehley: born today (actually 2 days ago) in 1951.

Ace and Space are both Tauruses.

WALKonBack

« Reply #5333 on: April 29, 2020, 09:55:51 pm »
Box mac n cheese, is one of the greatest inventions ever . . . and Aldi's brand, Cheese Club, is just as incredible as Kraft at about half the price.

Now,  you know.

Yada

« Reply #5334 on: April 30, 2020, 09:09:29 am »
Box mac n cheese, is one of the greatest inventions ever . . . and Aldi's brand, Cheese Club, is just as incredible as Kraft at about half the price.

Now,  you know.

I've been revisiting Velveeta and have to say that shit slaps, girl.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #5335 on: April 30, 2020, 09:51:46 am »

Now,  you know.

Funny you say this. I saw Walkie's post last night and was going to share but didn't and now you've directly referenced Velveeta and I feel I must.

Velveeta mac and cheese is probably the trashest food I eat. I literally didn't have it until I was close to 30. We NEVER had Velveeta as a kid growing up. We had garbage mac and cheese but it was always the Kraft style, with like powder and add milk and butter. I remember seeing commercials for Velveeta and asking my parents why we never had it and they both trashed it. "It isn't real cheese." "It doesn't even taste like cheese!"

As a kid, I had such as idea that it was going to taste plasticky. I could literally make myself feel ill at like 9 years old imagining what I presumed Velveeta tasted like. I literally got out of going to school once by making myself throw up imagining Velveeta.

Skip ahead like 20 years and I was dating this girl and went over her house to watch a movie and she decided to make Mac and Cheese. She brought it out and I casually asked "oh, this looks different than when I make it -- what brand is this?" She said Velveeta and I immediately started to panic. I decided to suck it up and just eat a little to play cool about the whole thing.

Two bites in and my mind was blown. Like, what the fuck is this liquid trash gold? This tastes NOTHING like I imagined. I have been loyal to Velveeta for my, IDK, five times a year at home Mac and Cheese needs ever since. If I ever want to slum it food wise and just ingest total shit, Velveeta is the shit for me.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 09:55:14 am by Julian, Adroit TASTEMAKER »
LVMH

WALKonBack

« Reply #5336 on: April 30, 2020, 09:57:17 am »
Velveeta, makes my stomach hurt . . . too cheesy.  good, but it's a type of cream, my mouth won't allow in.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #5337 on: April 30, 2020, 02:14:16 pm »

Now,  you know.

Funny you say this. I saw Walkie's post last night and was going to share but didn't and now you've directly referenced Velveeta and I feel I must.

Velveeta mac and cheese is probably the trashest food I eat. I literally didn't have it until I was close to 30. We NEVER had Velveeta as a kid growing up. We had garbage mac and cheese but it was always the Kraft style, with like powder and add milk and butter. I remember seeing commercials for Velveeta and asking my parents why we never had it and they both trashed it. "It isn't real cheese." "It doesn't even taste like cheese!"

As a kid, I had such as idea that it was going to taste plasticky. I could literally make myself feel ill at like 9 years old imagining what I presumed Velveeta tasted like. I literally got out of going to school once by making myself throw up imagining Velveeta.

Skip ahead like 20 years and I was dating this girl and went over her house to watch a movie and she decided to make Mac and Cheese. She brought it out and I casually asked "oh, this looks different than when I make it -- what brand is this?" She said Velveeta and I immediately started to panic. I decided to suck it up and just eat a little to play cool about the whole thing.

Two bites in and my mind was blown. Like, what the fuck is this liquid trash gold? This tastes NOTHING like I imagined. I have been loyal to Velveeta for my, IDK, five times a year at home Mac and Cheese needs ever since. If I ever want to slum it food wise and just ingest total shit, Velveeta is the shit for me.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

A-. would read again.

i now have a clear view of jules in his downfall, should it ever come to pass: homeless, tattered gucci suit, in an alleyway behind a restaurant with 2 michelin stars, clutching an empty jar of velveeta and mumbling to himself how dior is overrated and jonesing for his next hit of liquid trash gold...
<sig>

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #5338 on: May 01, 2020, 12:42:53 pm »
<sig>

« Reply #5339 on: May 08, 2020, 09:06:07 am »
A company decided to stop paying its drivers, so one of them parked his truck on the owners Ferrari & left it there
slack