Author Topic: random . . . randomness  (Read 1640952 times)

Re: random . . . randomness
« Reply #6780 on: April 06, 2022, 12:31:26 pm »
Ok I already knew that Marsha Blackburn was full on crazy
but she is going deep now

on live TV says Barack Obama is secretly running the country: “We know that Obama’s team has been calling the shots.” She says Democrats will “bring Obama back as the de facto leader in the WH .. Barack Obama is in charge.”
slack

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #6781 on: April 06, 2022, 02:24:08 pm »
Ok I already knew that Marsha Blackburn was full on crazy
but she is going deep now

on live TV says Barack Obama is secretly running the country: “We know that Obama’s team has been calling the shots.” She says Democrats will “bring Obama back as the de facto leader in the WH .. Barack Obama is in charge.”

is she from the state that wants to remove the age limit for marriage just for straight people?
T.Rex

GAY,GUY

« Reply #6782 on: April 06, 2022, 03:54:03 pm »
I don't know what is worse . . . that certain parties of our government want to control women and wipe out the "gays" . . . or that those parties actually don't believe in such bullshit, but they are doing it to cater to the religious department of this country for money and votes and power.

We are becoming something, alright.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #6783 on: April 06, 2022, 09:01:20 pm »
Clearly I am not the only person of a certain age who feels maligned lumped in as a baby boomer even though technically I’m a baby buster and identify more with Gen-X… So via the TV show Mr. Mayor, I’m now going to be a Gen-X premmie
T.Rex

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #6784 on: April 06, 2022, 10:38:11 pm »
Clearly I am not the only person of a certain age who feels maligned lumped in as a Millennial even though technically I’m Gen-Z and identify more with Gen-X
LVMH

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #6785 on: April 07, 2022, 08:11:30 am »
The Onion satirized the concerns of grooming in 1998… current QOP concerns are nothing new

https://www.theonion.com/98-homosexual-recruitment-drive-nearing-goal-1819564785
T.Rex

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #6786 on: April 07, 2022, 12:17:57 pm »
This story is bonkers, but the chief takeaway is don't mess with USPS Inspectors...

FBI arrests 2 men in DC accused of impersonating federal officers; 4 Secret Service agents placed on leave

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/07/politics/fbi-arrests-federal-officer-impersonation/index.html
T.Rex

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #6787 on: April 07, 2022, 02:55:14 pm »
This story is bonkers, but the chief takeaway is don't mess with USPS Inspectors...

As documented in The Inspectors

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #6788 on: April 08, 2022, 11:05:59 am »
It’s Rex Manning Day

Note: Rex would have been canceled now a days...

Was a little fuzzy on details, but he got canceled right away at least in the store... but there would be articles on the interwebs about his behavior now

It's that time of year again - Rex Manning Day

actually low rez video

Rex Manning - Say No More Mon Amour!

https://youtu.be/szvt8iWJ0oo

T.Rex

« Reply #6789 on: April 11, 2022, 11:11:12 am »
Jules, you could fill this up with G&T's
slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #6790 on: April 11, 2022, 12:27:42 pm »
^ personally, i'd rather be perceived as an alcoholic than a pedo who walks around in public with a lifeless-eyed doll strapped to my chest.
<sig>

« Reply #6791 on: April 18, 2022, 09:35:11 am »
That is some word salad I would have never thought you could put together and be true, but there is a vid

The black guy in blond dreds in the ‘Trump Was Right’ shirt and rainbow confederate flag is against Disney
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1516006371648581634?s=20&t=cBJGzPs1Lslg4Uo7AbHEbA
slack

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #6792 on: April 18, 2022, 08:31:08 pm »
Dimwit Federal Trump appointee judge lifts transportation mask mandate… the brightest amongst us celebrating by removing their masks while in flight…

Can you feel the freedom with a side of highly transmissible variant of Covid
T.Rex

vansmack

« Reply #6793 on: April 19, 2022, 02:26:57 pm »
This is politically a blessing before the election. 

Masks on flights is a losing topic for dems, and half the Dem House asked Biden to overrule the CDC.  This put him in a shit spot, because the other half said no.  Now he can fight the ruling, but not ask for an injunction.  This gives science a chance to study the data, blame Florida if it goes as predicted, and the new variant is highly contagious but hospitalizations are nearly non-existent. 

And yes, Darwin will handle those in flight.
27>34

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #6794 on: April 19, 2022, 02:54:39 pm »
Masks on flights is a losing topic for dems, and half the Dem House asked Biden to overrule the CDC. 
I will never understand the wackadoodle zero-COVID fringe of the Dem party who wants to saddle us with these absolute fucking albatross issues.
LVMH