Author Topic: random . . . randomness  (Read 1602213 times)

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
Re: random . . . randomness
« Reply #780 on: March 31, 2015, 02:16:42 pm »
I wonder if the Richmond version is better.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #781 on: March 31, 2015, 02:19:26 pm »
Well much of Richmond is a grid so it would seem more conducive to Pac Man.
LVMH

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #782 on: March 31, 2015, 02:52:10 pm »
Well much of Richmond is a grid so it would seem more conducive to Pac Man.

As long as you stay our of the fan which is probably more 'Richmond' than any other part of town.
FUKIT

« Reply #783 on: April 01, 2015, 10:12:39 am »
slack

« Reply #784 on: April 01, 2015, 10:17:57 am »
slack

« Reply #785 on: April 01, 2015, 10:20:26 am »
Who run Bartertown?

Have you noticed your child likes to play with cars, but in a very violent and anarchistic way? Do they set up elaborate chases complete with explosions and insane vehicular stunts? Think your young child could be the next Max Rockatansky (commonly known as Mad Max)? Well, it's time to find out with these Power Wheels Desert Drifters!

Power Wheels Desert Drifters are the Power Wheels you coveted as a child, but all done up Mad Max-style - complete with spikes, spears, and other automatic weapons (of the foam dart variety). Your kids can pretend to be rogue gangs, by-the-book or disillusioned MFP officers, or just regular folks trying desperately to survive in a dystopian version of the future Land Down Under. These Power Wheels Desert Drifters have a top forward speed of 7.5 mph and can take quite a lot of hits (and driving) before needing a battery recharge. That's right, with Power Wheels Desert Drifters, your kids won't be fighting over gasoline - they'll be fighting over the extension cord. Just make sure they understand who runs Bartertown. YOU run Bartertown!

Product Specifications

?Bring the excitement of a dystopian Australian wasteland to your children's play time!
?For Ages 3 and Up
?Thunderdome Traction? system drives on hard surfaces, wet grass, and rough terrain
?Drives 5 and 7.5 mph forward and 5 mph in reverse
?Storage area under the hood (for survival gear, weapons, etc.)
?MFP-Lock® Braking System
?Choose your ride:
?Fury Roadster (convertible) - features offensive and defensive spikes, integrated dart gun holster, bonus speed button (for a short blast at 10 mph!), and cup holder
?Master Blaster ATV (four-wheeler) - features bolt-action foam harpoon gun, dart gun cannon, and twin dart blasters
?Rage Rover (SUV) - features skull gear stick, face-scorching exhaust pipes, front ramming blades, and cup holder
?Fury Roadster and Rage Rover seat two children; Master Blaster ATV seats one
?Each Power Wheels Desert Drifters includes 12-volt battery, battery charger, and survival tips booklet
?Dimensions: Power Wheels-size

slack

Yada

« Reply #786 on: April 01, 2015, 02:42:36 pm »

« Reply #787 on: April 02, 2015, 10:11:56 am »
sidehatch, this would be a great day for you to test your ticket buying skills.
yep, but not really interested in hanging with a bunch of stinky trust fund hippies...let alone listen to the music
the only way that was bearable in the past was ingesting copious amounts of sunshine in a bag...and I've kinda outgrew that
(what's nice is Phish and Dead fans are not a protected class so I can endlessly make fun of them...although karma is a bitch  :o )
slack

Yada

« Reply #788 on: April 02, 2015, 10:21:19 am »
sidehatch, this would be a great day for you to test your ticket buying skills.
yep, but not really interested in hanging with a bunch of stinky trust fund hippies...let alone listen to the music
the only way that was bearable in the past was ingesting copious amounts of sunshine in a bag...and I've kinda outgrew that
(what's nice is Phish and Dead fans are not a protected class so I can endlessly make fun of them...although karma is a bitch  :o )

the point wasn't for you to hang out with stinky trust fund hippies, the point was to help me do that.

YOU MAD BRO?

« Reply #789 on: April 02, 2015, 10:24:59 am »
This is, admittedly, a weird distinction for me to make, but if I'm buying tickets to an event and a boardie asked me to get them one as well because they could not be online, I would not consider it any sort of big deal. But if someone asked me to buy them a ticket to an event I was not going to, I would consider it totally beyond all bounds of common decency. Which is ridiculous because its a totally inconsequential imposition to me either way. It just would FEEL different.
LVMH

Yada

« Reply #790 on: April 02, 2015, 10:28:02 am »
This is, admittedly, a weird distinction for me to make, but if I'm buying tickets to an event and a boardie asked me to get them one as well because they could not be online, I would not consider it any sort of big deal. But if someone asked me to buy them a ticket to an event I was not going to, I would consider it totally beyond all bounds of common decency. Which is ridiculous because its a totally inconsequential imposition to me either way. It just would FEEL different.

I should've been clear in my original post that I in no way, shape, or form would want you to assist me in this process as I wouldn't want to give you any of my personal information and unfortunately that would be a necessity in this engagement. 

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #791 on: April 02, 2015, 10:29:42 am »

Yeah, that's just weird.  Hellp a brother out, wouldya?  It doesn't feel bad.

« Reply #792 on: April 02, 2015, 10:30:25 am »
I should've been clear in my original post that I in no way, shape, or form would want you to assist me in this process as I wouldn't want to give you any of my personal information and unfortunately that would be a necessity in this engagement. 
I should've been clear in my original post that I in no way, shape, or form was offering to help.
LVMH

« Reply #793 on: April 02, 2015, 10:31:12 am »
well I guess it was implied that I was buying tix for you...
I just couldn't resist
But not mad in the angry way
but Mad in this kinda way...
slack

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #794 on: April 02, 2015, 11:13:13 am »
I lost my Donnie Darko original cut DVD. I still have the Director's Cut though. Didn't hate it as much as I remembered. Still would like to re-watch the theatrical version again. Can't believe I've lost that DVD twice.
‼‼?‼‼