Author Topic: Official 295 loop around Richmond/Petersburg thread  (Read 6596 times)

hutch

Official 295 loop around Richmond/Petersburg thread
« on: January 03, 2015, 01:29:45 pm »
is it a short cut or a long cut? Its 43 miles long!

Rogue Riderhood

Re: Official 295 loop around Richmond/Petersburg thread
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 01:40:30 pm »
Killsally and Azaghal have tag teamed to destroy this thread.....my New Years Resolution is to get it back on track....
You must be trying to destroy the forum with this thread.  Why don't we make threads for highways 120 miles away in every direction from DC?  Is there a road in Philly you find interesting?  Is there a long road in Delaware that bothers you?

hutch

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2015, 01:52:33 pm »
Killsally and Azaghal have tag teamed to destroy this thread.....my New Years Resolution is to get it back on track....
You must be trying to destroy the forum with this thread.  Why don't we make threads for highways 120 miles away in every direction from DC?  Is there a road in Philly you find interesting?  Is there a long road in Delaware that bothers you?

more off topic-ness...you can't seem to post a new show on the Just Announced thread to save your life instead posting about hobo gatherings and then you come on the official 930 Forum 295 "loop" thread and post this???

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2015, 02:11:01 pm »
is it a short cut or a long cut? Its 43 miles long!
If you're passing thru to North Carolina or something like that, stay on 95 unless it's 5pm or you hear on the radio there's a major accident. Under normal traffic conditions, 295 is much longer.
LVMH

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2015, 02:12:02 pm »
BTW, i'm only answering your question because you designated this the official 295 thread. I wouldn't deign to talk about these things in an unofficial venue.
LVMH

Rogue Riderhood

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2015, 02:22:36 pm »
Julian do some community organizing for once.

Rogue Riderhood

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2015, 03:03:29 pm »
more off topic-ness...you can't seem to post a new show on the Just Announced thread to save your life instead posting about hobo gatherings and then you come on the official 930 Forum 295 "loop" thread and post this???
Hobo gatherings?  Please.  YOu love to dismiss art.  Who are you?  Some critic from a newspaper?  A former guitar player?  Someone who knows anything about any newer music?  Someone who knows anything about any current scene, anywhere?  You are so out of touch and you use this fact to randomly attack myself and Azaghal and our only crime is being cooler than you.  Sorry, that is just the way that life worked out.  So stop hating.

As for this thread, the topic could have easily went into the Random thread.

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2015, 03:14:37 pm »
Julian do some community organizing for once.
I've been waiting for someone to ask. I'm just glad you guys see how things are without me. It's pretty easy to take your Julian for granted until you don't have him.
LVMH

Rogue Riderhood

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2015, 03:42:12 pm »

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2015, 04:55:57 pm »
I actually have a soft nostalgic spot for DJ Icey. I like that song lol.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2015, 05:25:19 pm »
drats.. well i took it last night at 2 am or so..what a waste of time.... i mean i zoomed through at 80 mph but it seemed like 15 miles longer than going straight through richmond

oh well..some clown...probably from the clan Macleod recommended it to me..shows what he knows...

i tend to never take the beltways..they always add time to the journey..same for the jacksonville one.... same for the wilmington one.

hutch

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2015, 05:26:08 pm »
our only crime is being cooler than you. 

how old are you? 13?

Rogue Riderhood

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2015, 06:32:13 pm »
oh well..some clown...probably from the clan Macleod recommended it to me..shows what he knows...
Probably not.  My clan does not live in Virginia.  Most of us are in Louisiana or Scotland. 

our only crime is being cooler than you. 
how old are you? 13?
Someone doesn't seem to understand jokes. 

hutch

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2015, 07:49:19 pm »

nice trolling Killsally....

betao

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2015, 10:56:32 am »
If you're trying driving 95 north or south and you want to take 64 from Richmond to the beach (east) or the mountains (west), then 295 is a good shortcut to bypass city traffic. But if you're heading in the same direction the entire time, it's not faster.