Author Topic: Terps  (Read 7007 times)

Yada

Re: Terps
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2015, 03:34:39 pm »
I'd be willing to bet there are still plenty of rapists at UVA.
As opposed to what school? What an inane take.

I didn't even read the Rolling Stone article, my assumptions are purely based on the type of fart brothers that attend UVA. In regards to comparing it to other university sexual assault stats, I'd be willing to bet any university that is fart-centric has higher stats.

ggw

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2015, 04:14:40 pm »
I'd be willing to bet there are still plenty of rapists at UVA.
As opposed to what school? What an inane take.

I didn't even read the Rolling Stone article, my assumptions are purely based on the type of fart brothers that attend UVA. In regards to comparing it to other university sexual assault stats, I'd be willing to bet any university that is fart-centric has higher stats.

According to this article, University of Richmond and Va Tech have higher stats.

And according to this article Julian's beloved Univ of Michigan is #2.

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2015, 04:30:15 pm »
They're still #1 to me.

But seriously, that list doesn't really take into consideration that universities have different enrollments. Comparing a 50,000 person state university to a small liberal arts college is of course going to show a large disparity.
LVMH

ggw

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2015, 04:34:00 pm »
They're still #1 to me.

But seriously, that list doesn't really take into consideration that universities have different enrollments. Comparing a 50,000 person state university to a small liberal arts college is of course going to show a large disparity.

Gallaudet is like rape central:

http://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/page/local/sex-offenses-on-us-college-campuses/1077/

Maybe he just didn't hear her when she said "no"....

« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2015, 04:36:35 pm »
I somehow knew Randolph Macon would show up very high if I sorted by incidents/1,000 students.
LVMH

Yada

« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2015, 04:36:53 pm »
They're still #1 to me.

and small liberal arts schools don't have a fart scene.

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2015, 04:41:35 pm »
They're still #1 to me.

and small liberal arts schools don't have a fart scene.
Again, I cite: Randolph Macon.
LVMH

BrettnotBritt

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2015, 10:08:24 am »
Nice to see Turgeon get nominated for Coach of the Year. He's done a hell of a job this season after five players transferred out of the program, let alone be projected tenth place in their inaugural year of the conference. Instead they went 17-1 at home, beat Wisconsin, and swept Izzo's squad. Dez Wells has been playing out of his mind the last few games. I'm just glad I can finally watch Selection Sunday again.

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2015, 10:30:32 am »
Nice to see Turgeon get nominated for Coach of the Year. He's done a hell of a job this season after five players transferred out of the program, let alone be projected tenth place in their inaugural year of the conference. Instead they went 17-1 at home, beat Wisconsin, and swept Izzo's squad. Dez Wells has been playing out of his mind the last few games. I'm just glad I can finally watch Selection Sunday again.
For some perspective, I believe they were picked tenth in the Big Ten in the preseason media poll that was put out. Fantastic coaching job.
LVMH