Author Topic: ITT, you post and I will respond by telling you what film you most remind me of.  (Read 8676 times)

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
LVMH

killsaly

Do your worst..
High Fidelity
Repeats are ok? 

And thanks!  I think.  I havent seen that movie in a long time.  I think it was about people who were cooler than everyone else, so yeah, that applies to me.

Repeats are ok? 
Only for the anonymous gaggle of you who don't seem to have any discernible hobbies outside of listening to music! You're all, effectively, the same goddamned person to me; why would you have different films?
LVMH

killsaly

You must not have read any of my posts about cruising around the Chesapeake on a 37′ 1965 Chris Craft most weekends during the summer.

You must not have read any of my posts about cruising around the Chesapeake on a 37′ 1965 Chris Craft most weekends during the summer.
I did not. Sounds somewhat luxurious aside from the age of the boat. You should start your own vanity thread about it with updates.
LVMH

killsaly

I actually have been sitting on a vanity thread idea for about a month.  I keep writing the first post and then not posting it.  I am 100% sure that it would be Julian Approved.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 03:26:27 pm by killsaly »

I am 100% sure that it would be Julian Approved.
I kind of like the thought of Julian Approved being a thing. I'll get one of my graphic designers to start working on some sort of logo I can post on threads that merit my approval.
LVMH

killsaly

I will post my thread later.  I hope your seal is ready for it...