Author Topic: jul,ian  (Read 31596 times)

Re: jul,ian
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2015, 09:11:59 pm »
OK for what?
slack

nkotb

« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2015, 09:13:18 pm »
Ok for anything.  His posts rule and apparently he really upped the GIF game while I was on sabbatical.

OK for what?

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2015, 09:24:12 pm »
His posts, do . . . Rule!   Ja, rule!

nkotb

« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2015, 09:33:57 pm »
And you really upped your comma game.  NICE!

His posts, do . . . Rule!   Ja, rule!

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2015, 09:47:07 pm »
Ok for anything.  His posts rule and apparently he really upped the GIF game while I was on sabbatical.
LVMH

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2015, 09:51:16 pm »

Absofuckinglutely no idea in hell.
FUKIT

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2015, 09:52:50 pm »

trust me you don't want to know ;) 
T.Rex

nkotb

« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2015, 09:54:53 pm »
Right now, I'm sitting in a hotel bar in Des Plaines, IL, drinking a few beers, running some QA for work, and laughing hysterically thinking about RatBastard's reaction to watching Girls.

« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2015, 10:16:13 pm »

I'm not even going to explain this one to you. Let's just agree it's a very minor celebrity you should feel in no way odd about not recognizing and if you saw the work she wrote, directed, and starred in, you'd be an absolute culture warrior monster for weeks on end. Do not research it, and by God, if you do: do not share your thoughts with us on this.

Too long, didn't read version: don't sweat it, bro!
LVMH

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2015, 10:52:58 pm »

My point exactly.  For none of these so called stars/celebs (of any degree), do I have even the slightest desire at all to know who they are.

Right now, I'm sitting in a hotel bar in Des Plaines, IL, drinking a few beers, running some QA for work, and laughing hysterically thinking about RatBastard's reaction to watching Girls.

Girls, no, but people who are held out by society to be something special because of such superficial bullshit like those that J posts, I will always have the reaction of who gives a shit.  Gender is of no relevance other than that is what J seems to have a fixation with.

I'm not even going to explain this one to you. Let's just agree it's a very minor celebrity you should feel in no way odd about not recognizing and if you saw the work she wrote, directed, and starred in, you'd be an absolute culture warrior monster for weeks on end. Do not research it, and by God, if you do: do not share your thoughts with us on this.

Too long, didn't read version: don't sweat it, bro!

No explanation was ever needed on any of them.  I don't feel in the least odd about not knowing who any of them are.  On the contrary it is odd that someone is so fixated with these sorts that it is most solely through them that he chooses to express himself.
FUKIT

« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2015, 08:54:24 am »
Girls, no, but people who. . .
"Girls" is the name of a much talked about television program which you should not, under any circumstance, considering watching.

On the contrary it is odd that someone is so fixated with these sorts that it is most solely through them that he chooses to express himself.
Fixated? I literally go to Google image search and type in something along the lines of "nods head animated gif" and then post whatever I find the funniest. The idea that I'm watching pop culture 24-7 and cataloging 2 second images that might work on this board is humorous. :)
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2015, 09:47:20 am »
Oh.

[reformats hard drive]

« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2015, 09:55:23 am »
Fixated? I literally go to Google image search and type in something along the lines of "nods head animated gif" and then post whatever I find the funniest. The idea that I'm watching pop culture 24-7 and cataloging 2 second images that might work on this board is humorous. :)

Duuuude, don't give away the secret sauce
slack

« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2015, 10:20:09 am »
[reformats hard drive]
Just go full on Darik's Boot and Nuke.
LVMH

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2015, 05:30:24 pm »
Girls, no, but people who. . .
"Girls" is the name of a much talked about television program which you should not, under any circumstance, considering watching.

On the contrary it is odd that someone is so fixated with these sorts that it is most solely through them that he chooses to express himself.

1) I rest my case.

2) The first step is admitting that you have a problem.
FUKIT