Author Topic: ITT, we shallowly objectify other people by discussing their appearance.  (Read 58075 times)

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
Re: ITT, we shallowly objectify other people by discussing their appearance.
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2015, 04:31:11 pm »
Ohhhhhh yeah she's like a high 5, tops out at 7 when she's doing it right. Not really my speed.

Good lord, what score do you give yourself? I'm pretty sure your picture has been on this forum before, and i'm going to say she's hotter than you are.
This thread is about objectifying you dingus.

I also give myself like a 5. I'm average as fuck, brother.
‼‼?‼‼

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2015, 04:38:31 pm »
I would give DFA a 4, but I'm biased. I'm trying to keep my thoughts on his personality out of it altogether and be as objectifyingly shallow as possible about my ranking.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 04:45:59 pm by Julian, Verified SHITLORD »
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2015, 06:48:22 pm »
just based on her tits she'd have to get a 6...

Space Freely

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2015, 07:03:05 pm »

Are you saying her tits are a 6 out of 10 when judging the tits alone?

Or are you saying, she deserves at least a 6, no matter how horrible the rest of her is, because you like her tits?

I feel like i should have logged in with my atomic account to ask that question.

hutch

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2015, 09:40:19 pm »

Are you saying her tits are a 6 out of 10 when judging the tits alone?

Or are you saying, she deserves at least a 6, no matter how horrible the rest of her is, because you like her tits?

I feel like i should have logged in with my atomic account to ask that question.

just based on her tits she should get a six..its a really nice rack...if you imagine a corresponding ass its hard to give her anything less than an 8 despite her manly jawline....she looks like a lot of fun in bed...i'm thinking doggystyle....

Space Freely

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2015, 09:17:32 am »
Ok, how about:

Claire Danes
Reese Witherspoon
Adam Driver

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2015, 09:51:42 am »
Claire Danes weird "I'm about to cry and my face is contorting itself into a seizure" face loses her points because it is seared into my memory. 6 out of 10.

Reese is a solid 8 or 9 but in her prime was a 10.

Adam Driver looks like the kind of guy where if it was revealed he was diddling kids or drowning cats or something, I'd go, "yep, that sounds about right." BTW, Rhett, how are you aware of Adam Driver's existence considering HBO's Girls' low traditional Nielsen ratings?
LVMH

Relaxer

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2015, 10:06:41 am »
LOVE DIES: A GALLERY

oword

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2015, 10:08:13 am »
People type LOL a lot online when they are not, in fact, laughing out loud. I, however, am literally LOLing.

(Would still hit it.)
LVMH

Space Freely

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2015, 10:12:35 am »
Claire Danes weird "I'm about to cry and my face is contorting itself into a seizure" face loses her points because it is seared into my memory. 6 out of 10.

Reese is a solid 8 or 9 but in her prime was a 10.

Adam Driver looks like the kind of guy where if it was revealed he was diddling kids or drowning cats or something, I'd go, "yep, that sounds about right." BTW, Rhett, how are you aware of Adam Driver's existence considering HBO's Girls' low traditional Nielsen ratings?

I could answer your question by saying "I'm a subscriber to W magazine" but alas I'm not.

http://www.wmagazine.com/people/celebrities/2015/09/new-royals-october-issue/photos/

Claire Danes: I agree, she's about a six. That's the same score I'd give myself btw. Maybe a 6.5 if I got down to my optimal weight.

Reese Witherspoon: She's about my mom's (short) height. So she could never be a 10 imo. "Mannish features" loses points for Sidehatch....short height loses points with me (I am myself not tall, but hey that's life, I prefer tallish women). Still, I'd give Reese a solid 7.5. She seems more like the type of woman that straight, average looking women would pronounce a hottie than straight guys would. If that makes any sense.

Adam Driver: I don't watch Girls, but I've seen a slew of indie films where my wife pronounced, "Hey, that's the guy from Girls." I think maybe he's one of her pseudo-celebrity crushes, which is rare because she normally expresses disdain anytime I bring up anything celebrity culture. I think his score is sort of analogous to the way you gave Lake Bell a sliding score, but I'm going to go with a 7.

Space Freely

« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2015, 10:15:09 am »
BTW, what's the over/under on how long it takes RB to post on this thread that he's never heard of any of these people because he's missed the last 25 years of movies (and books) because he's been perfecting his web design techniques for that whole time?

« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2015, 10:27:39 am »
BTW, what's the over/under on how long it takes RB to post on this thread that he's never heard of any of these people because he's missed the last 25 years of movies (and books) because he's been perfecting his web design techniques for that whole time?
I'm honestly stunned its taken this long but I'm chalking it up to him sitting in his house trying to run sports vs. music stats for the 50th time. BTW, his web design, the few times he's linked to something, is about as good as his grasp on STAT101 material.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 10:29:36 am by Julian, Verified SHITLORD »
LVMH

« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2015, 10:28:48 am »
She seems more like the type of woman that straight, average looking women would pronounce a hottie than straight guys would. If that makes any sense.
No, I get what you're saying completely. And I sort of agree.
LVMH

walk,on,by

« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2015, 11:06:14 am »
he's feeding her?  really?  and looking at her as she eats, as if the way he eats is better.  and that stare.  and that hair.  and that beard.  and that glass of what is that, queer rose?  and look at those salt, pepper shakers.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2015, 02:39:36 pm »
Ok, how about:

Claire Danes
Reese Witherspoon
Adam Driver
Claire Danes, no way. She reminds me of that gross chick from The Faculty mixed up with the ugly/kind of trashy hot girl from The Craft/The Waterboy, know who I mean? Claire Danes is a solid 3.

Reese Witherspoon has her moments but she's still a 5, brother.

Don't know who Adam Driver is.
‼‼?‼‼