Author Topic: Maybe we should just elect Trump president  (Read 925270 times)

Space Freely

Re: Maybe we should just elect Trump president
« Reply #2655 on: December 16, 2016, 09:10:29 am »
From Puzder's Wiki

Puzder was born on July 11, 1950, in Cleveland, Ohio, the son of Winifred M. (Franklin) and Andrew Frank Puzder.[2][3] He grew up in Russell Township. He attended Kent State University and dropped out in 1970[4] following the Kent State shootings. According to Puzder, he then "spent the next three years attending concerts and marching on Washington."[5] While living in Cleveland Heights, Puzder worked in sales at a guitar studio[6]

Worrisome.

worrisome? that is AWESOME! This may be worrisome although..

In 2005, under Puzder's direction CKE Restaurants launched a controversial marketing campaign featuring bikini-clad models posing suggestively to capture the "hungry, young guy" demographic. The advertisements were criticized for objectifying women and prompted calls to boycott Carl's Jr.[21] Puzder defended the campaign in Entrepreneur magazine, saying "I like our ads. I like beautiful women eating burgers in bikinis. I think it's very American."[/color]

I would be ok with that statement if it were changed to "veggie burgers".

hutch

« Reply #2656 on: December 16, 2016, 10:12:04 am »
Trump appoints his personal bankruptcy attorney to be Ambassador to Israel...

I wonder how those liberals who questioned Hillary on foreign policy are feeling now? Friedmann is against the Palestinians having a state, plans to move the embassy to Jerusalem and is pro settlement...

Here again we see the shortsightedness of the progressive wing of the democratic party that so vehemently opposed Hillary's nomination and particularly those that claimed both Trump and Hillary were the same.. two evils...

hutch

« Reply #2657 on: December 16, 2016, 10:14:23 am »
I have to say even I expected better from Trump than what he is doing so far... some of the moves are disconcerting and potentially very destabilizing....

I mean its one thing to take a call from Taiwan.. another to publicly state that Taiwan is some sort of bargaining chip with China... one thing to be pro-Israel..another to appoint a guy who is obviously a bit extreme to the right wing of the Israeli spectrum...I mean historically we at least have pretended to want a balanced approach in the Middle East...to essentially state publicly that we are pro Israel and anti Palestine one could assume will be very beneficial to anti-US forces in the Middle East... and when China says that their sovereignty is not a bargaining chip, well, that seems to be creating a frayed relationship with our largest trading partner- to put it kindly- from the outset..

on the other hand its not as if things were working out great.. maybe this will give the US some negotiating room in both cases....
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 10:20:41 am by hutch »

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #2658 on: December 16, 2016, 11:31:42 am »
From Puzder's Wiki

Puzder was born on July 11, 1950, in Cleveland, Ohio, the son of Winifred M. (Franklin) and Andrew Frank Puzder.[2][3] He grew up in Russell Township. He attended Kent State University and dropped out in 1970[4] following the Kent State shootings. According to Puzder, he then "spent the next three years attending concerts and marching on Washington."[5] While living in Cleveland Heights, Puzder worked in sales at a guitar studio[6]

Worrisome.

In 2005, under Puzder's direction CKE Restaurants launched a controversial marketing campaign featuring bikini-clad models posing suggestively to capture the "hungry, young guy" demographic. The advertisements were criticized for objectifying women and prompted calls to boycott Carl's Jr.[21] Puzder defended the campaign in Entrepreneur magazine, saying "I like our ads. I like beautiful women eating burgers in bikinis. I think it's very American."[/color]

Worrisome, as in am I, are you, avid concertgoer, capable of transforming into Puzder

Space Freely

« Reply #2659 on: December 16, 2016, 11:51:36 am »
From Puzder's Wiki

Worrisome.

Worrisome, as in am I, are you, avid concertgoer, capable of transforming into Puzder

Contrary to popular belief, right wing pricks can also be music fans.

walkie,talkie

« Reply #2660 on: December 16, 2016, 11:59:51 am »
wow, to the what which is going on north Carolina.

vansmack

« Reply #2661 on: December 16, 2016, 01:00:44 pm »
I have to say even I expected better from Trump than what he is doing so far... some of the moves are disconcerting and potentially very destabilizing....

Why?
27>34

hutch

« Reply #2662 on: December 16, 2016, 02:15:13 pm »

Why?

Why are the moves potentially destabilizing or why did I expect better? I'll assume the latter as more likely a question....

Because I thought Trump would be a little more staid and middle ground... why did I think that? I guess because I thought a lot of his talk was meant to get him votes...and not indicative of what he would do..

But I didn't underestimate him per-se as we did all we could and took him seriously and at his word...  ....while I thought he would be more mellow and conformist in regards to  the hues of decades of American foreign policy  I took him at his word and assumed the worse... I just thought he'd be better... but we were enthusiastic Hillary supporters and Trump detractors..

I never thought he'd really be exhibit madman behavior but he seems to be doing just that...I thought he was pursuing power for his own benefit and the powers that be would explain the birds and the bees of foreign policy to him..

walkie,talkie

« Reply #2663 on: December 16, 2016, 02:23:04 pm »
omarosa.  yes.  her.

hutch

« Reply #2666 on: December 19, 2016, 07:04:38 pm »
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
😐 🎶

« Reply #2668 on: December 20, 2016, 06:30:10 am »
I'd like to propose a constitutional amendment that US gov't officials are forbidden for using twitter as a form of communication

if I see another news story with 'he tweeted' my head is going to explode
slack

walkie,talkie

« Reply #2669 on: December 20, 2016, 10:43:02 am »
if we weren't obsessed with talking to each other via computers, cough cough, then stuff like that, would not happen.