Author Topic: Official 930 Club The Cure at Merriweather 6-22 Thread  (Read 65786 times)

hutch

Re: Official 930 Club The Cure at Merriweather 6-22 Thread
« Reply #300 on: June 24, 2016, 02:46:05 pm »
Get a life.  I made one comment, an inside joke, about DFA being a Certified G.

YOU, turned it into two pages of nagging at me.  Calling him gay.  Trying to get under my skin. 

How is that not bullying?  I did NOT engage you in a conversation.  You replied to what I said.  I explained it.  You would not let it go.

It got to the point where both Julian and Sweetcell agreed that you were being a tool. 

Saying Seal sucks is having an opinion.  Bringing up Seal every single day because you think it will bother me, is harassment. 

Defending myself means I am a tool?  Telling you to stop means I am a tool? 

Why don't YOU ignore my posts?  You keep pushing at me.  Asshole. 

I have decided you are an unstable person with serious issues that i am going to ignore you all together from now on. You simply can't take a little ribbing.. you are amazingly thin skinned... a little joking around on an internet board  for you is the equivalent of bullying.. your response is to insult left and right, froth at the mouth, send insulting mails to me and THEN claim to be the aggrieved party.. ridiculous.

hutch

« Reply #301 on: June 24, 2016, 02:46:45 pm »
There is no "good riddance"; I am going anywhere I said I was going to lurk for a bit.

one can only hope.. we all know you are incapable of "lurking" who you kidding? is this your lurking?

killsaly

« Reply #302 on: June 24, 2016, 02:48:13 pm »
Hutch, I am far from "unstable."

I actually hang out with quite a few people from here in real life, and they will all vouch for me. 

Feel free to ignore me at any time.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #303 on: June 24, 2016, 02:48:41 pm »
Hey guys, completely relevant to nothing I found this picture and decided to put it here.

Isn't that a cool picture? Inanimate objects talking! What zaniness will they think of next?
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #304 on: June 24, 2016, 02:49:36 pm »
I note we are still waiting for ANY input on this thread from you relating to the Cure

and why did you not ignore the thread alltogether if I offend you so much? if i bully and harass you so much? after all I created the thread so it would stand to reason i would be posting on it.. why post on the thread then if as you say i am bullying and harassing you?. you say i harass you and you come to a thread I start and post about how i am harassing you and not one word about the Cure? why not pick a thread i don't post on .. thousands of those...

sorry dude..

hutch

« Reply #305 on: June 24, 2016, 02:50:40 pm »
Hey guys, completely relevant to nothing I found this picture and decided to put it here.

Isn't that a cool picture? Inanimate objects talking! What zaniness will they think of next?

i like it!

killsaly

« Reply #306 on: June 24, 2016, 02:51:03 pm »
 ::)

You can ignore me at any point.  I did not even have a chance to write a review of the show before you relentlessly harassed me about using the term certified G.

hutch

« Reply #307 on: June 24, 2016, 02:52:46 pm »
::)

You can ignore me at any point.  I did not even have a chance to write a review of the show before you relentlessly harassed me about using the term certified G.  

I didn't harass you dude.. again look up the word harassment.. i asked what the fuck it meant.. i looked it up in the urban dictionary cause you wouldn't tell me and it said certified gay...

you really need to chill out...

anyways, keep lurking man you're doing a bang up job of it...

hutch

« Reply #308 on: June 24, 2016, 02:53:22 pm »
anyways, the cure.. great show.. loved it...

maybe i'll post the recording sometime.. on this thread.. you know .. about the CURE.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #309 on: June 24, 2016, 02:54:26 pm »
Just another Friday on the forum I see... Do I really need to put up the yellow tape? 
T.Rex

killsaly

« Reply #310 on: June 24, 2016, 02:55:10 pm »
You can ignore me at any point.  I only mentioned I was about to lurk so people didnt ask what happened to me after I quit posting on here.

Whatever your justification is, your intent was that you wanted to mess with me.  Pure and simple. This is not the only time.  You do it to everything I post.  EVERYTHING.

And i do not care what your reply is, it will be the same old broken record response.  

The Cure did rule. 
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 02:56:58 pm by killsaly »

Yada

« Reply #311 on: June 24, 2016, 02:58:30 pm »
first 930 forum internet bullying law suit ever coming down in the near future?

hutch

« Reply #312 on: June 24, 2016, 03:02:00 pm »
Hopefully that Moseley woman from Baltimore prosecuting....

hutch

« Reply #313 on: June 24, 2016, 04:45:15 pm »
if anybody wants the links for the Cure show PM me.. thanks