Author Topic: GWARbq 2: The Discussion Thread  (Read 12254 times)

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
Re: GWARbq 2: The Discussion Thread
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2016, 03:31:41 pm »
While I don't think Julian is nearly sexist enough to maximize a Lillith Faire type of gathering, I would assume that many of the patrons would be sufficiently ample to raise his ire. But I'm anti-fat-shame so i withdraw the suggestion.
MAN ON THE LAND! MAN ON THE LAND!
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2016, 04:50:54 pm »
I am on the record that I will not do Gathering of the Juggalos, and that was before I was aware it had moved to fucking Ohio.

We may have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to send him to a Trump rally.  Or Cruz.  Really any of them.

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2016, 04:52:49 pm »
I am on the record that I will not do Gathering of the Juggalos, and that was before I was aware it had moved to fucking Ohio.

We may have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to send him to a Trump rally.  Or Cruz.  Really any of them.
A rally? That's not even interesting. You guys get me a ticket to actual the RNC, we have full-blown event viewing right there.
LVMH

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2016, 05:41:32 pm »
. You guys get me a ticket to actual the RNC, we have full-blown event viewing right there.
I second that

slack

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2016, 05:45:38 pm »
The "NO BURBERRY FOR OIL" sign on the convention floor during the nomination vote would be my crowning achievement on here.
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2016, 10:31:30 pm »
Ironically,  the RNC and the Juggalos are both in Ohio...and the dates overlap! This is too good :)

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2016, 10:32:53 pm »
Ironically,  the RNC and the Juggalos are both in Ohio...and the dates overlap! This is too good :)
i mean, I'm not going to deny fate. If people get a juggalo ticket and RNC invite I will attend both. RNC in juggalo paint, juggalo thing in republican garb.
LVMH

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2016, 10:40:10 pm »
I mean, that's an undeniable 2 for 1. I will cover transportation and medical costs if you guys can secure admission. Synergy like this doesn't come along every day.
LVMH

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2016, 03:57:31 pm »
Carly Rae Jepsen is coming to Norfolk next month. Boy, that sounds like a crappy autotuned concert full of annoying teenyboppers. I guess I would be a good sport and go to that if you all funded it. You know, for the board's collective amusement at my fate.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 04:00:29 pm by Julian, Authenticated LUXUROPHILE »
LVMH

Relaxer

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2016, 04:10:35 pm »
Carly Rae released the best pop album, by a mile, made by any non-Asian person last year.
oword

vansmack

« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2016, 06:24:46 pm »
Carly Rae Jepsen is coming to Norfolk next month. Boy, that sounds like a crappy autotuned concert full of annoying teenyboppers. I guess I would be a good sport and go to that if you all funded it. You know, for the board's collective amusement at my fate.

Nope.
27>34

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2016, 08:04:10 pm »

Yeah, I would not fund this.  I would however play along with Dead and Co.

« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2016, 08:29:13 pm »
Damn it, you all know me too well.
LVMH

LVMH

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2016, 04:59:51 pm »
6:30pm show. Everybody can get home before curfew.
😐 🎶