Author Topic: My Journey into Becoming Single Again at Age 45  (Read 103199 times)

killsaly

Re: My Journey into Becoming Single Again at Age 45
« Reply #165 on: March 30, 2016, 05:41:08 pm »
 :D

My bad!  I thought it was because you hated the city.  I love Annapolis.  I did not have the introductory post memorized...

(also you might wanna edit your last post, you used a name instead of an initial...)

Cock Van Der Palm

« Reply #166 on: March 31, 2016, 08:55:08 am »
I get it.   Why travel 20 miles when you have 15-20 women, married, single, amputees, furries, etc., within a 1 mile radius randomly calling you to bang?   ::)

:D

My bad!  I thought it was because you hated the city.  I love Annapolis.  I did not have the introductory post memorized...

(also you might wanna edit your last post, you used a name instead of an initial...)

Relaxer

« Reply #167 on: March 31, 2016, 09:57:54 am »
It's more than 30 miles away
oword

hutch

« Reply #168 on: March 31, 2016, 10:07:55 am »
I wouldn't go to Annapolis for bangs cause its such a beatch to get there from Northern Virginia... you have to pretty much cut across DC- take NY Ave through the crackhoe district-to 50...

Space Freely

« Reply #169 on: March 31, 2016, 10:12:10 am »
It's more than 30 miles away

She lives with her parents. That seems to be the bottom line in determining that she needed to get her ass to DC if she wanted a piece of you.

walk,on,by

« Reply #170 on: March 31, 2016, 10:18:02 am »
they should rename this to, the armchair doctor loveline thread

Relaxer

« Reply #171 on: March 31, 2016, 10:27:42 am »
So I mete L last night, a 50 year old divorcee who was unusually proactive about us meeting, and how, and where. As in, when we met, she had a place picked out that was a block away from my house, she'd made the reservations, she'd researched the drinks, and during dinner she reminded me that my dog needed a walk and that she'd like to join me on this walk.

When we met, she was coming from work, so she was totally decked out in Executive Garb, with the power suit, pearls, corporate hair, etc. I on the other hand had only seen her casual, dressed-down pics so I showed up in a short-sleeve button-down and black jeans. Whoops! I even apologized but she said that's exactly how she pictured me, and it never proved to be an issue, though we probably looked like a mismatched couple. Which we totally are, but who cares. I also felt bad when she walked into the house because shit is a MESS, but she insisted it just looked "lived in" which I interpreted as "Let's do our filthy business and then I'm outta here." Ehh, no complaints here.

I'm genuinely not sure if I'll see her again. I kinda feel like I was consumed and she moved on.
oword

hutch

« Reply #172 on: March 31, 2016, 10:29:29 am »
I love it Relaxer!

Relaxer

« Reply #173 on: March 31, 2016, 10:40:55 am »
I'm a little worried about tonight's meeting with (yet another!) L. She's been texting me a lot this week, and there's this cutesy wholesome quality to her, which isn't necessarily a negative, but last night she mentioned that she hopes it's ok if she only has ice tea at happy hour because she doesn't drink alcohol. Cue: record scratch, say whaaaaaa? I mean, she's a friend of my sister's, who is a raging but functional alcoholic, as am I to be honest. Plus I've noticed that all of her jokes are peachy-keeny wholesome jokes and she usually replies with some iteration of "Don't Go There!" or "TMI!" when I start referencing cockrings or reverse cowgirls. After last night's gymnastics, I don't know how excited I am with spending two hours talking about Little House on the Prairie. I suppose I could salvage it if anime girl or married mom is available later.
oword

Relaxer

« Reply #174 on: March 31, 2016, 10:44:56 am »
Final note -- I got messaged on OKCupid last night by a woman who apparently is a killer pool player, so I'm genuinely excited about this one. I'm enjoying going out and meeting women to eat and drink and chat, but there's a samey element to it. Next week, I'll be meeting B at her favorite pool place, and that's going to be cool because it's doing an activity that I really enjoy. Plus, I had a girlfriend many years ago that was extremely good at pool and we had SO much fun going out and just destroying other couples at the tables.

The only drawback is when we're playing next week, I'm going to be dying for a dip, as I always chew when I play pool, but I'll feel compelled to hold off due to the ick factor. Though if I've had a few drinks, I may just not give a fukkk. "Bae, this here is a package deal [spit]"
oword

Space Freely

« Reply #175 on: March 31, 2016, 11:05:07 am »
I find it baffling that a guy your age would even want sex seemingly every night of the week. Is that due to you having been deprived of any pussy at the end of your marriage and now you're trying to make up for lost time?

hutch

« Reply #176 on: March 31, 2016, 11:07:11 am »
I find it baffling that a guy your age would even want sex seemingly every night of the week. Is that due to you having been deprived of any pussy at the end of your marriage and now you're trying to make up for lost time?

^downer...

Relaxer

« Reply #177 on: March 31, 2016, 11:09:02 am »

Maybe? Mostly though because it's fun and who cares
oword

Space Freely

« Reply #178 on: March 31, 2016, 11:11:20 am »

^downer...

It's not about the quantity (well it's not as long as you're getting enough), it's about the quality.

Space Freely

« Reply #179 on: March 31, 2016, 11:12:22 am »
I wonder if Magic Johnson, Wilt Chamberlain, or Gene Simmons ever fretted that there was a sameyness to their shenanigans?