Author Topic: My Journey into Becoming Single Again at Age 45  (Read 103771 times)

Relaxer

Re: My Journey into Becoming Single Again at Age 45
« Reply #195 on: March 31, 2016, 05:11:26 pm »
Good god! That sounds exactly like my soul mate/spirit animal! Stupid flaggers. I hate them so much!

why would it be flagged for removal?  listening to music, and smoking pot, aren't enforceable offenses on CL as far as i remember...

What I've heard is that there are some dudes who will reply to an ad and then if they don't get a reply within 30 seconds that says "Come make love to me now" they get all butthurt and flag the ad.
oword

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #196 on: March 31, 2016, 07:18:28 pm »
if they like to get butthurt over online offers of anonymous sex, i have a few buddies who can help them out... badum-tss!
<sig>

Relaxer

« Reply #197 on: March 31, 2016, 09:41:35 pm »
Got a reply from the twins heh heh, I'll post it later
oword

« Reply #198 on: March 31, 2016, 09:53:30 pm »
slack

Relaxer

« Reply #199 on: April 01, 2016, 09:46:19 am »
So last night's date with L was very nice. Super sweet woman, interesting and interested, and we had a nice time. But as I suspected, there's this whole princess element to her that I'm just can't relate to. Lives with her parents, taking various classes with no real goal, and of course, doesn't drink. So it was a pleasant evening but in my head I knew there wouldn't be another one, and I think she did too because she sent me another blizzard of texts afterward and this morning kind of trying to re-sell herself.

But what was interesting was when I hit the men's room, I checked my phone to see if anything had come in, and I'd received a response from the two Asian women:

"Hello and first thank you for replying to our ad.

We both live in/near the d.c. area so distance will certainly not be a problem. Well the first thing I would like to make clear is that we will both be reading the messages and we encourage you to be completely open and honest about everything.

I (Stani ) am the more out going and the most friendly of the two of us. I tend to get overly excited so I hope that's okay with you, while Dani is more level headed and down to Earth. You could say that we are complete opposites but we truly do complete each other. What we are looking for is someone who will compliment us."

So we'll see about that! I appreciate the sentiments, expressed in this thread and via PM, that this might be a scam but I'm pretty good at protecting my interests so I'm going full-barrel into it. I've never really been interested in the idea of dating two women together, but y'know, why not? So I got really drunk and high last night and wrote what I thought was a masterful reply, so I expect they'll be getting back to me. I'm deliberately not going back and re-read what I wrote though because why bring up old stuff?
oword

« Reply #200 on: April 01, 2016, 10:00:16 am »
so are we not going to get an Instagram account here
I'm not talking faces or compromising positions...but just funny shit related to the dates
like her shoes
definitely the Tuba
maybe a screen shot of some of your txt banter

the masses want more
slack

Relaxer

« Reply #201 on: April 01, 2016, 10:06:59 am »
I'll consider it.
oword

Space Freely

« Reply #202 on: April 01, 2016, 10:36:34 am »
"What we are looking for is someone who will compliment us."

How good are you at handing out compliments?

walk,on,by

« Reply #203 on: April 01, 2016, 10:40:40 am »
maybe I missed this part, there is so much in this thread to pound through . . . but do the women involved in these personal parlays of yours, know you are posting about them in on an online forum fuck thread?  I still think the name should be changed to that, even though you would have to blur out the fuck in fuck thread, and who wants that.

Relaxer

« Reply #204 on: April 01, 2016, 10:43:43 am »
No, of course I haven't mentioned this, which is why I'm trying to keep it somewhat anonymous and also why I'm not going to post any photos. Am I being unethical here? It doesn't seem like it to me, but I'm open to hearing viewpoints on this.
oword

hutch

« Reply #205 on: April 01, 2016, 10:46:16 am »
things are going mighty fine on this thread.. no need to make any changes.. just keep keepin' on...

walk,on,by

« Reply #206 on: April 01, 2016, 10:47:18 am »
I think it is quasi unethical with out really hurting anyone or giving personal details.  I don't think the other people involved would be pleased if they knew, but that is a normal human reaction to such things.  I believe it a mental call on your part to decide if what you are doing is right or wrong . . . which is such juicy formulation for a brain to make.  choose wisely, like one of those old timey choose your own adventure books.

« Reply #207 on: April 01, 2016, 10:49:51 am »
we barely know who you are (relaxer) and if you don't give any deets on who they are....not sure how this could be an ethical issues
slack

Yada

« Reply #208 on: April 01, 2016, 10:55:25 am »
I think it is quasi unethical with out really hurting anyone or giving personal details.  I don't think the other people involved would be pleased if they knew, but that is a normal human reaction to such things.  I believe it a mental call on your part to decide if what you are doing is right or wrong . . . which is such juicy formulation for a brain to make.  choose wisely, like one of those old timey choose your own adventure books.

yeah, because people lookin' for anonymous sex online have feelings too.  ;D

walk,on,by

« Reply #209 on: April 01, 2016, 11:11:33 am »
gurl