Author Topic: Human Weight Issues  (Read 51141 times)

killsaly

Re: Human Weight Issues
« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2016, 05:57:17 pm »
Walky, that is from a Facebook page I follow called YouTube Snapshots.
https://www.facebook.com/Youtube-Snapshots-446117378860372/

If you search for whatever is on the screen, you can find the video.  I didnt look that one up yet, I just though the snapshot was funny.

Space Freely

« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2016, 08:11:36 am »
Oh how I wish Julian were here to weigh in on this one. I know there was a thread that was probably more appropriate than this one, but I forget what it was.

In his absence I'll weigh in and say that I don't think it's government's place to ban these ads.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/15/world/europe/london-bans-ads-with-unrealistic-body-images.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0

« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 08:25:21 am by Space Freely »

walk,on,by

« Reply #63 on: June 15, 2016, 11:58:26 am »
I think government's job is to control us.  it does it very well, and that is part of the reason it exists.  in all the things it does, all the things that consume the very life of it as a real thing . . . it controls us; how we eat with regulations, and sleep on things approved for our consumption and have sex based on rules on being safe, and think about who is in charge with games of politics every  __ years, and how we survive as a species with all things governments do to plan out the future.  deal, with the fact that government is a thing we need, and a thing we need to hate.  the, end.

walk,on,by

« Reply #64 on: June 15, 2016, 12:00:48 pm »
I also, think, that I am having issues with working out and being healthy and all that.  Sometimes, it is tough to maintain the same old day to day you did before and you just want to relax away the efforts of, "I have to work out again?"  "I have to drink another one of those damn protein shakes?"  I blame the fact that I work too much, and in down times . . . who wants to work out?

Relaxer

« Reply #65 on: June 15, 2016, 01:37:25 pm »
Me! Me!
oword

evilizac

« Reply #66 on: June 15, 2016, 02:09:59 pm »
Phentermine!!!

But seriously, after years of "ugh. . . I guess a 36 waist is good enough", and a little (about a week, now done of) amphetamine metabolism manipulation, I've finally gotten on track with trying to try.
Keeping it low-carb, attempting to track my diet via phone and pretending that fitness bands are acurate.
It's mildly enjoyable to watch your allotted calories rise and fall as you enter your foodstuffs and the app accounts for steps taken.     

Also helps when your significant other is also trying to adopt healthier habits at the same time. 
WHAT?

hutch

« Reply #67 on: June 15, 2016, 05:14:59 pm »
walkie you can't stuff your face with pig and shotgun six packs of beer and expect to maintain your delicate figure... it just doesn't work that way....

personally i think the exercise route is kind of waste of time.. just don't pack on the carbs/calories in the first place.. once they're on you its very very hard to take them off

sidesquatch can tell you how he has to bike 50 miles a day to take off his home brews...

« Reply #68 on: June 15, 2016, 07:02:56 pm »

sidesquatch can tell you how he has to bike 50 miles a day to take off his home brews...

it's not working sadly

but I eat lots of salads for lunch, so that helps

Also Full fat baby

stay away from low or faux fats
slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #69 on: June 16, 2016, 10:18:51 am »
<sig>

« Reply #70 on: June 16, 2016, 10:28:44 am »
Also Full fat baby

really?  my babies are only about 25% fat...
RE: butter, yogurt, milk, egg yolks and even ground beef
chicken skin/dark meat are more nutrient dense that skinless breasts (which are tasteless IMO)
(although I love breasts...but I digress)

Real fat is good for you*...but it needs to come from healthy animals (or humanely raised avocados)
as all the toxins are stored in fat

*in moderation...calories still count as Jules would pipe in
slack

bob72

« Reply #71 on: June 16, 2016, 11:27:35 am »
I like pizza fat and hamburger fat. Now, those are some good fats!
PENIS

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #72 on: June 17, 2016, 02:44:36 pm »
LVMH

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #73 on: July 06, 2016, 03:34:53 pm »
😐 🎶

evilizac