Author Topic: Human Height Issues  (Read 1653 times)

Space Freely

Human Height Issues
« on: April 11, 2016, 08:18:43 am »
I've lost three-quarters of an inch in the past decade due to aging and a spinal compression fracture. Anybody else have any height issues?

hutch

Re: Human Height Issues
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2016, 08:50:26 am »
I have very bad posture... sit and drink ice tea...

walk,on,by

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2016, 09:09:38 am »
yes, mine was actually kind of start,ta,ling when I was made to realize it.  I used to be six four my whole life, since early high school, it was the eighth grade where i grew up, and I remember the days when I walked hunched over all the time like some pre Cambrian hu,man, then somehow learned to upright myself by the time I hit tenth grade in another school, in another town.  any,way, I broke my back a long time ago, or actually bad fractured a vertebra, or something like that . . . and I think because of it, I lost almost two inches in height, because i still remember the feeling in time when the doctor told me at a routine check up, "no, you're only six two and then some."

bob72

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2016, 09:19:00 am »
yesterday as I was standing in line at the Lincoln I witnessed this strangely dressed man walk by, his height roughly 5'10" - 6'0" I then looked down to notice that he was wearing 6" platform shoes. I then felt bad that he was so short.
PENIS

shemptiness

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2016, 09:36:40 am »
I have very bad posture... sit and drink ice tea...

pennyroyal?