Author Topic: Selling Anthem tickets  (Read 5100 times)

Bags

Selling Anthem tickets
« on: October 29, 2017, 04:35:52 pm »
So Anthem tickets are either hard tickets or mobile. No pdf print at home.  Meaning, you can only sell them on Stubhub as hard tickets?  This I rough. As anyone here who knows me knows, if I’m selling a ticket or tickets, it’s because I can’t go.  Never more than face, often less.

I guess I can go Craigslist, don’t love that as Stubhub verifies.

Also, with Mobile, you can’t split and send to your companions, so that you can go in when you get there.  Again, rough.  I normally buy 4 tix or so. 

I can predict the anti-scalping responses.  Fine.  But also makes it harder for frequent concert goers, with friends.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
Re: Selling Anthem tickets
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 04:57:35 pm »
concert goers, with friends.

this is an infinitesimally small portion of the club's clientele, based on the membership of this board.
<sig>

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2017, 11:33:37 am »

this is an infinitesimally small portion of the club's clientele, based on the membership of this board.
sad but true...
slack

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2017, 12:13:21 pm »

Oof, too hard a truth for a Monday....

martinrob

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2017, 01:44:04 pm »
All is not lost.
I had this issue in the past and wanted to sell tickets to a show due to an emergency.  You can contact Ticketfly and they will walk you through the process of destroying the hard tickets (tearing them and documenting with a picture).  Then you will send the photo of the destroyed/voided tickets to ticketfly and they will in turn send you an electronic copy.  I had this done within the day.

Bags

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2017, 06:12:14 pm »
All is not lost.
I had this issue in the past and wanted to sell tickets to a show due to an emergency.  You can contact Ticketfly and they will walk you through the process of destroying the hard tickets (tearing them and documenting with a picture).  Then you will send the photo of the destroyed/voided tickets to ticketfly and they will in turn send you an electronic copy.  I had this done within the day.

Nope, I called TicketFly and they said this show is available only as Mobile or hard ticket.  No print at home PDF, which is all StubHub accepts for instant download.  I had a similar issue with the Phoenix show, as I bought four tickets but all the mobile passes were in one email, and I couldn't separate them so we could attend individually (based on when we got out of work).

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2023, 05:24:27 pm »
I've got a single to Cigarettes After Sex and it's looking like I can't make it. There's no "Lyte" exchange, and TM says the venue hasn't enabled resale. Am I screwed?

Vas Deferens

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2023, 05:42:08 pm »

You can sell on stubhub or vividseats, then do the transfer (assuming that is turned on).

I've got a single to Cigarettes After Sex and it's looking like I can't make it. There's no "Lyte" exchange, and TM says the venue hasn't enabled resale. Am I screwed?
(_|_)

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2023, 06:26:35 pm »

You can sell on stubhub or vividseats, then do the transfer (assuming that is turned on).

Thanks - but Transfers are disabled :(

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2023, 06:45:52 pm »
seem to be plenty of them on the sites https://www.stubhub.com/cigarettes-after-sex-washington-tickets-9-9-2023/event/151495624

Doesn't 100% mean you can transfer them, but stub hub typically let you post them for sale if they don't think you can sell them
slack

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2023, 06:59:18 pm »
I wonder if I got them via artist presale or something.

Yada

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2023, 10:17:10 am »
Are they super Excellent?

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2023, 12:13:31 pm »
Are they super Excellent?

Nope. Basic GA.