Author Topic: the weed, thread  (Read 79190 times)

walkonbyeeeeeeeee

Re: the weed, thread
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2018, 02:43:14 pm »
I am an angry person . . . always have been.  I feel it's origination comes from me having to deal with being gay; having to hide it; having to hear people's treatment of gay people since I was a small kid.  I knew I was gay in the fourth grade, and by then I had already been told gay people will burn in hell, at church.  it really turned me into a ball of internal fury.  I understand the hatred of black people towards white people; the hatred from the past is hard to let go in the present.  it can eat you alive.

then . . . my anger turned into a life of never feeling as if, I was doing enough.  "this, is all I have accomplished?"  my job life over the past 20 to 30 years, really was a black hole of going nowhere, and I knew I had something to give, but I couldn't give it, and I didn't know how to change myself.  Then, I got lucky, and fell into a job that I love, and that people respect and act as if you are someone important. For the first time in my life . . . I feel like a successful human being.

I am trying to forget my past and let go of anger . . . but again, it is hard.  thank you, for your concern.

The, end.

Then, you have my mental issues.  I don't like people most of the time; they really piss me off with their shear stupidity towards each other and the human race in general.  I feel like so many people are so self centered and don't want to save this planet we are on.

« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2018, 02:47:02 pm »
until now . . . when you can make a buck off it.

partnership for a drug free america is funded by alcohol companies and big pharma
weed's biggest threat is not our heath, but the health of the bottom line of big corps
slack

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2018, 03:17:07 pm »
I am an angry person . . . always have been.  I feel it's origination comes from me having to deal with being gay; having to hide it; having to hear people's treatment of gay people since I was a small kid.  I knew I was gay in the fourth grade, and by then I had already been told gay people will burn in hell, at church.  it really turned me into a ball of internal fury.  I understand the hatred of black people towards white people; the hatred from the past is hard to let go in the present.  it can eat you alive.

then . . . my anger turned into a life of never feeling as if, I was doing enough.  "this, is all I have accomplished?"  my job life over the past 20 to 30 years, really was a black hole of going nowhere, and I knew I had something to give, but I couldn't give it, and I didn't know how to change myself.  Then, I got lucky, and fell into a job that I love, and that people respect and act as if you are someone important. For the first time in my life . . . I feel like a successful human being.

I am trying to forget my past and let go of anger . . . but again, it is hard.  thank you, for your concern.

The, end.

Then, you have my mental issues.  I don't like people most of the time; they really piss me off with their shear stupidity towards each other and the human race in general.  I feel like so many people are so self centered and don't want to save this planet we are on.
Hey, look, someone actually had a gripe on here that wasn't somehow ass-blasted onto me, the forum's scapegoat du jour. How bizarre.
LVMH

« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2018, 03:19:25 pm »
give us time...we'll find a way to blame you for it
slack

« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2018, 03:20:31 pm »
give us time...we'll find a way to blame you for it
I'm sure you all will. You're all an enterprising bunch of fellows.
LVMH

« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2018, 03:21:05 pm »
You're all an enterprising bunch of fellows.
P.S. + Katiebug + saintangelsin + bags
LVMH

« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2018, 03:23:17 pm »
I don't like people most of the time; they really piss me off with their shear stupidity towards each other and the human race in general.  I feel like so many people are so self centered and don't want to save this planet we are on.
although this has Julian written all over it
slack

« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2018, 03:26:17 pm »
  I feel like so many people are so self centered and don't want to save this planet we are on.
Oh yes, blame the vegetarian who drives the Prius for being the environmental holocaust of the board.
LVMH

« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2018, 03:38:13 pm »
  I feel like so many people are so self centered and don't want to save this planet we are on.
Oh yes, blame the vegetarian who drives the Prius for being the environmental holocaust of the board.
I was focusing on the  self centered part ;)
slack

« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2018, 03:39:52 pm »
drives the Prius

Question: what do Julian, Hutch and Sidehatch have in common...weak mojo on muscle cars :)
least we don't drive Saturn's
slack

walkonbyeeeeeeeee

« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2018, 03:44:01 pm »
I have only heard this to be true, so I don't know . . . Seth, hates weed.  Right?

« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2018, 03:48:25 pm »
I have only heard this to be true, so I don't know . . . Seth, hates weed.  Right?
insomuch that it competes with his bottom line
rumor has it he was an enterprising budtender in his day
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2018, 03:49:16 pm »
Weed is one of those topics that I'm generally pretty neutral on and don't care about. (My cannabis loving wife gets offended when people use the term "weed"; she would be more into this thread.) So I generally skip over this thread. My bad luck, this was the MVP thread of the day so far.

And if the Saturn comment was directed toward me, I'm a *former* Saturn driver. Brennser too.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2018, 03:52:47 pm »

The, end.

Hey, look, someone actually had a gripe on here that wasn't somehow ass-blasted onto me, the forum's scapegoat du jour. How bizarre.

not unlike trump, you manage to make every story about you...
<sig>

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2018, 03:57:16 pm »

The, end.

that's some pretty awesome self-awareness right there.  nice work.  glad to hear things have taken a turn for the better recently.

I don't like people most of the time; they really piss me off with their shear stupidity towards each other and the human race in general.  I feel like so many people are so self centered and don't want to save this planet we are on.

preach.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 12:10:09 am by sweetcell »
<sig>