Author Topic: the weed, thread  (Read 79062 times)

Cock Van Der Palm

Re: the weed, thread
« Reply #75 on: November 21, 2018, 10:12:11 pm »
Just got my medical marijuana certification in Maryland. Pretty easy process for anyone thinking about getting one.

walkonbyeeeeeeeee

« Reply #76 on: December 07, 2018, 01:28:42 pm »
I, have missed you too . . . Hutch.  Here's one more post, for today, for your entertainment.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/marlboro-maker-sinks-dollar18-billion-into-the-pot-business/ar-BBQD2MZ?ocid=spartandhp

Game over, man.  Game, over.

hutch

« Reply #77 on: December 07, 2018, 01:30:40 pm »
It’s amazing to hear all the speculation about things pot is good for...dementia...autism

I should be buying it by the pound!!!

« Reply #78 on: January 28, 2019, 05:00:55 pm »
so barr is looking like the opposite of sessions when it comes to left handed cigarettes

Trump Attorney General Pick Puts Marijuana Enforcement Pledge In Writing

he pledged during his Senate confirmation hearing not to "go after" marijuana companies that comply with state laws.

I should be buying it by the pound!!!
I know a 'guy' if you need some help with this :)
slack

« Reply #79 on: March 15, 2019, 11:04:41 am »

dang, I'm in the wrong profession
slack

vansmack

« Reply #80 on: March 15, 2019, 12:35:55 pm »

They have to pay more because of the hassles of a cash based business.
27>34

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #81 on: March 15, 2019, 12:38:10 pm »

i suspect most folks in the industry are earning at the bottom end, and there are one or two rock stars who earn that top end... so unless you're making less than, say, 50k a year, you're probably not in the wrong profession.
<sig>

walkonbyeeeeeeeee

« Reply #82 on: April 12, 2019, 09:14:03 am »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/this-70-year-old-ohio-man-grew-marijuana-to-help-sick-people-should-he-go-to-prison/ar-BBVQPrs?ocid=spartandhp

what, a pathetic country we live in.  let's go make some internet cat butthole memes about this.  that, will make us feel better, right?  as long as we can get our cbd gummies at rite aid, everything is a,ok.

« Reply #83 on: April 12, 2019, 09:22:50 am »
it will be interesting to see how this one plays out
especially if it gets a lot of media attention (which I hope it does)

as Ohio is a Medical Marijuana state...with no clear rules on cultivation for patients
Problem is the mandatory minimums in that state....Judges are not allowed to use discretion
slack

« Reply #84 on: April 18, 2019, 08:56:55 am »
wasn't expecting this...but I bring you the pot burger from Carls Jr

On Saturday, Carl's Jr. will debut the CBD-infused "Rocky Mountain High: CheeseBurger Delight" at a single location in Denver. The CBD burger will be available for $4.20 during the one-day test, fittingly held on April 20, a weed-filled celebration for many Americans.

slack

« Reply #85 on: May 23, 2019, 10:59:19 am »
As part of effort to study “a variety of pain-management issues and strategies for players,” the National Football League and the NFL Player’s Association have agreed to form two new joint medical committees, with a particular focus on marijuana as a pain management tool.

hehe...they are having two joint committees to see if Pot is good for the players
do you think the first committee will use sativa and the second indica?
slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #86 on: May 23, 2019, 12:47:35 pm »
As part of effort to study “a variety of pain-management issues and strategies for players,” the National Football League and the NFL Player’s Association have agreed to form two new joint medical committees, with a particular focus on marijuana as a pain management tool.

hehe...they are having two joint committees to see if Pot is good for the players
do you think the first committee will use sativa and the second indica?

how many players have been suspended for weed?  and now they want to study it with the possible outcome of it being prescribed to players? 

nice work, NFL.
<sig>

« Reply #87 on: June 06, 2019, 08:58:15 am »
so in this happy time of legalization/decriminalization across the country

I do think the states and feds need to revisit all those lives that were destroyed for minor possession and  and expunge their records

If you were arrested in the 90s for possession...you may have only served a little time, but you are punished for life
got caught underage drinking...slap on the wrist and you can become a supreme court judge

I'm glad to see Illinois is making an effort here
Illinois posed to legalize marijuana sales, expunge criminal records for pot crimes
with sweeping legislation that would also automatically expunge the criminal records of people convicted of minor pot possession.

I hope more states follow this
slack

« Reply #88 on: June 07, 2019, 09:36:22 am »
Hell yeah Nevada...
Was pissed off at Governor Steve Sisolak for his veto of the Nat'l Pop Vote...but he get's a thumbs up for this

Nevada: Governor Signs Measure Sealing Past Marijuana Convictions
Sisolak also signed into law a bill that makes it easier to seal a past low-level marijuana conviction by permitting a person to request a court to seal criminal records tied to any offense that is decriminalized.

Kinda missed this part when I was touting his Felon voting rights action
slack

« Reply #89 on: June 13, 2019, 11:41:45 am »
Gov Sleestak is really making it hard for me to be mad a him
Nevada becomes 1st state to ban most pre-employment pot tests

cranberry and golden seal market plummets in NV as a result
slack