Author Topic: NCAA Tournament  (Read 8418 times)

sonickteam2

  • Guest
Re: NCAA Tournament
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2004, 05:08:00 pm »
and you can look forard to playing Ottawa in the playoffs.  :)
 
                   GP W L T OTL PTS
 x-Boston          75 37 17 14 7 95
 x-Toronto         76 41 23 9 3 94
 x-Ottawa          75 39 21 9 6 93
 Montreal          76 40 26 7 3 90
 Buffalo           75 33 32 6 4 76

Guiny

  • Guest
Re: NCAA Tournament
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2004, 05:58:00 pm »
Quote
Originally posted by sonickteam2:
  and you can look forard to playing Ottawa in the playoffs.   :)  
 
                   GP W L T OTL PTS
 x-Boston          75 37 17 14 7 95
 x-Toronto         76 41 23 9 3 94
 x-Ottawa          75 39 21 9 6 93
 Montreal          76 40 26 7 3 90
 Buffalo           75 33 32 6 4 76
Oh did the season end already?    ;)

grotty

  • Guest
Re: NCAA Tournament
« Reply #62 on: March 23, 2004, 09:22:00 am »
Quote
Originally posted by chimblysweep:
    <img src="http://espn-att.starwave.com/i/ncaa/clubhouses/logos/275.gif" alt=" - " />
 
 all the way baby!
[throat clearing...]:
 
  Badgers receive dose of their own medicine
 
 and
 
  Pitt is Too Tough for Badgers

jkeisenh

  • Guest
Re: NCAA Tournament
« Reply #63 on: March 23, 2004, 09:45:00 am »
Yeah, yeah, yeah.  But we'll be back in full force next year-- just you wait!
 
 (truth be told, i really like basketball mostly for the opportunity to drink pitchers of high life lite and eat nachos.  the game's fine, but the sports bar comestables-- that's what makes me want my team to go all the way.)
 
 
Quote
Originally posted by grotty:
   
Quote
Originally posted by chimblysweep:
     <img src="http://espn-att.starwave.com/i/ncaa/clubhouses/logos/275.gif" alt=" - " />
 
 all the way baby!
[throat clearing...]:
 
  Badgers receive dose of their own medicine
 
 and
 
  Pitt is Too Tough for Badgers [/b]

grotty

  • Guest
Re: NCAA Tournament
« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2004, 09:55:00 am »
well...you definitely have the coolest mascot.
 that's one sweet candy-stipe t-neck:
 
  Bucky Badger

grotty

  • Guest
Re: NCAA Tournament
« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2004, 10:03:00 am »
Quote
Originally posted by Venerable Bede:
  i know someone on here must want a part of this. . .
 
 2004 NCAA FAVORITE LINE UNDERDOG O/U
 
 March 25 Oklahoma St. 2 Pittsburgh 127.5
 
 
I'll take Pitt w/2 pts in what's basically a home game:
 
  North Jersey site could give Pitt advantage

jkeisenh

  • Guest
Re: NCAA Tournament
« Reply #66 on: March 23, 2004, 10:06:00 am »
And with a name like Bucky, how can you go wrong?
 
 Actually, it was always funny going around campus seeing students wearing the shirts that just say BUCKY.  Especially if they had bucked teeth.
 
 
Quote
Originally posted by grotty:
  well...you definitely have the coolest mascot.
 that's one sweet candy-stipe t-neck:
 
  Bucky Badger

grotty

  • Guest
Re: NCAA Tournament
« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2004, 10:15:00 am »
Quote
Originally posted by chimblysweep:
  Especially if they had bucked teeth.
 
 
Did you have a lot of those in Wisconsin?   :D  
 [said the guy writing from Pittsburgh...]

Starsky

  • Member
  • Posts: 729