Author Topic: Vaping THC at Shows  (Read 1280 times)

notme

Vaping THC at Shows
« on: March 18, 2019, 12:46:32 am »
In the past couple of months I have noticed more and more people doing this. It is really discreet and if done right nobody knows. The device is like a thumb drive and there is no smoke. If you hold the smoke (or whatever it is) in the lungs long enough nothing is exhaled. I have seen people do this in front of security and security never knew what was going on. The people were dancing, hand to mouth, inhale, keep dancing. The future of getting high at shows.

Yada

Re: Vaping THC at Shows
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2019, 07:41:19 am »
In the past couple of months I have noticed more and more people doing this. It is really discreet and if done right nobody knows. The device is like a thumb drive and there is no smoke. If you hold the smoke (or whatever it is) in the lungs long enough nothing is exhaled. I have seen people do this in front of security and security never knew what was going on. The people were dancing, hand to mouth, inhale, keep dancing. The future of getting high at shows.

We landed on the moon!

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2019, 08:59:08 am »
for the record...this is not the future and kids have been doing this for 5+ years (or so I've heard ;)  )

1. no vaping of any kind is allowed in the venue
2. you can in DC have this or any other mary jane related product on you (under certian limit tho), just not consume in the club
3. You can always freely go out on the deck and do it*
4. edibles are even more discrete
slack

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2019, 11:37:25 am »
Not against y'all having your fun. Am against you breathing out your exhaust on me at the show. Stick to the gummy bears, or get drunk like a reasonable person.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2019, 11:38:10 am »

We landed on the moon!
I laughed so hard at this.
LVMH