Author Topic: YADA . . . I love you, and I, want you to come, back.  (Read 7306 times)

walkonbyeeeeeeeee

YADA . . . I love you, and I, want you to come, back.
« on: May 15, 2019, 11:21:44 pm »
Your weirdo posts in my thread.

You like beer, I like beer.

You do your job, I do my job.

you grading my posts, making me feel imcomplete one day . . . and full of myself the next.

phish

we are legion, yada, and we are many.  only one cannot stay the course of being alone.  it takes many, to feel that small.

walkonbyeeeeeeeee

Re: YADA . . . I love you, and I, want you to come, back.
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 10:14:37 am »
I see, no one else loves, or cares about YADA returning, except me.

I can see why, he left.

Bye YADA.  I still, speak your name.

Grumpy cat, out.

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2019, 10:32:01 am »
I'm not going to say 'I love you, man'
but the more the merrier here and we can't let this turn into a board with 4 people
slack

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2019, 10:43:37 am »
I see, no one else loves, or cares about YADA returning, except me.

I can see why, he left.
He's an infant who literally took his ball and went home the one time someone did back to him a thing he has LITERALLY done tens of times to other people. (Seriously, go look at that SGoldberg08 kerfuffle and then review his whiny exit.)

That said, I would welcome him back, as Sidehatch well articulated, although I'm not starting a thread about it.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2019, 11:15:05 am »
Well I care but I can very much understand why he left.

Julian has this thing where he likes to act like he is in middle school and many don’t like it. And that’s just the way it is.

People don’t come on this board to get abused...

Until this forum actually gets a real moderator things aren’t going to improve...I mean where the hell is Kosmo? If he doesn’t want to do it he should beg off

I mean who in their right mind starts threads about how much a widely beloved - on this forum too by other people on the forum- dead musician sucks?!? He is just trying to piss off people and it works so then a person says “You know what? I am not a masochist so let me find something more worthwhile to do”

And the few other boardies who post here just seem to enjoy Juluan’s Idiocy and frankly feed it...personally I would think the fact that on a board with like ten regular posters the fact someone has alienated at least FOUR would mean other boardies wouldn’t be so quick to celebrate the school bully - and that is what Julian is but there you go...there is a reason school bully’s exist...next time you post “Hey for Jules...” think that the reason you likely aren’t seeing posts from Yada, dyecraig, hutch and maybe even the guy who makes the board possible...well think why

So there you go walkie

hutch

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2019, 11:19:58 am »
And, yes, Yada was pretty much my favorite boardie so it’s a big loss and bums me out

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2019, 11:50:22 am »
I will be glad to take credit when Hutch stops posting. Someone inform me when that happens.

I was unaware dyecraig (who most recently posted 8 days ago with seemingly no indication of drama) was gone. I am, however, aware killsaly, azaghal, and stevewizzle are all gone and all left because of Hutch and have stated as much to boardies not named Julian. If there's any boardie who would suffer terribly from real moderation of this forum, its the one who harassed local musicians and posted about how they use drugs until said local musician stated they felt the need to leave here because of their harassment by that person. Perhaps people on here should think of that next time they go to a venue that employs such an individual.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 11:52:29 am by Julian, Adroit TASTEMAKER »
LVMH

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2019, 11:55:03 am »
But we're getting off topic: this thread is about Yada coming back which is totally a thing that should happen. And also Walkie, who apparently is off on a vision quest. (Perhaps to find Yada?)
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2019, 11:57:35 am »
I will be glad to take credit when Hutch stops posting. Someone inform me when that happens.

I was unaware dyecraig was gone. I am aware killsaly, azaghal, and stevewizzle are all gone and all left because of Hutch and have stated as much to boardies not named Julian. If there's any boardie who would suffer terribly from real moderation of this forum, its the one who harassed local musicians and posted about how they use drugs until said local musician stated they felt the need to leave here because of their harassment by that person. Perhaps people on here should think of that next time they go to a venue that employs such an individual.

More classic Julian...trying to get someone fired...there is no bottom...no idea what he is talking about

Kill sally insulted me thousands of times...my response is on him

But remember that Julian is the guy who came back the day ThatGuy died and said ThatGuy wouldn’t let him come back after banning him saying over my dead body so as he proudly (Julian of course) said “I did!”

The same guy who made fun of my home, made fun of me and even jested about my special needs kids...for which he apologized but no Julian apology not accepted you piece of shit...some things you cannot forgive

hutch

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2019, 12:01:33 pm »
And this thread is about why Yada left and there is only one reason and it’s Julian

Own it dude

hutch

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2019, 12:07:45 pm »
And no I did not write first -someone else originated that idea- that Killsaly used pot...someone else did and he freaked out....

But so one cannot joke about a person using pot (no idea if he did or not) but you get to joke about people’s homes, them being a shitty parent and their kids being special needs? THAT is fair game right Julian?

Space Freely

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2019, 12:12:33 pm »
Yada has two young kids and a lovely wife and real life friends and has left and come back multiple times in the past. Did something happen to make you guys think this is not simply a case of someone putting a pause in their internet activity to take care of things in their life? NKOTB was gone and came back.

hutch

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2019, 12:15:03 pm »
Ugh yeah “something” happened

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2019, 12:16:28 pm »
If there's any boardie who would suffer terribly from real moderation of this forum, its...

jules should know - look how much he suffered when this board was actually moderated.
<sig>

hutch

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2019, 12:19:59 pm »
And it’s kind of fucked up...I work at Anthem (very part time) for fun cause I love music and I am always willing to give boardies set times before show, maybe explain how the show is going to play out, the lowdown, any key info when they come through my line..always so happy to see a boardie

I would think that would be cool...maybe an asset to the board

Instead Julian makes fun of my job and tries to get me fired?!? Really dude!?!?

Go fuck yourself