Author Topic: YADA . . . I love you, and I, want you to come, back.  (Read 7307 times)

nkotb

Re: YADA . . . I love you, and I, want you to come, back.
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2019, 12:23:41 pm »
I came back because I don't have any of those things :(

Yada has two young kids and a lovely wife and real life friends and has left and come back multiple times in the past. Did something happen to make you guys think this is not simply a case of someone putting a pause in their internet activity to take care of things in their life? NKOTB was gone and came back.

hutch

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2019, 12:41:23 pm »
The last time Julian acted like a total shit to me Kosmo said to me hey we really want you on the board and I said well it’s not like I want Julian out of the board ...there aren’t that many people and people like him...that is what I said

I would not say that today...trying to get me fired...that is some pretty lowdown shit man..

You have such a huge problem with IMP employing me? Then don’t go to IMP shows lemming

I have a feeling IMP will survive the Julian boycott

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2019, 12:54:53 pm »
stevewizzle ... gone and all left because of Hutch
ok that's a stretch....wish GGW was around here to do the detective work on that one

I'll partially buy Killsally, their dust ups were epic, but he had his own issues too

really not sure you could put Az on any one bordie...you (Julie) personally made some blind joke once that I felt was in extremely poor taste (may have been space, but can't recall)

Yada has two young kids and a lovely wife and real life friends
NKOTB was gone and came back.
could have sworn you mentioned kids and a wife...are they older and wifey... not so lovely?
trust me you won't find those things here
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 12:58:18 pm by Do-over hätch ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2019, 12:55:54 pm »
BTW...I'm sure YADA is loving this...not sure it will bring him back, but I'm sure he's grinning somewhere
slack

nkotb

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2019, 01:11:59 pm »
They're all total shitbirds, but i can only post that here as my wife recently joined twitter which was my safe haven to vent!!!!

Yada has two young kids and a lovely wife and real life friends
NKOTB was gone and came back.
could have sworn you mentioned kids and a wife...are they older and wifey... not so lovely?
trust me you won't find those things here

nkotb

« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2019, 01:12:23 pm »
I am kidding my wife and kids rule

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2019, 01:15:01 pm »
Here's the extent of what happened to Yada:

(1) Yada made comments about me having a job that I never had in an attempt to needle me, which is fine, and also a thing he has done literally ten+ times.
(2) I then said he worked in the past for Long & Foster, which is true, and also not personally identifiable nor really embarrassing.
(3) He then made reference to my dead stepson.
(4) I said "hey, they're dead, this is a wild escalation."
(5) Yada left because he looked like a dick for bringing a dead kid into the topic.

None of this means Yada shouldn't be here or is a bad guy but he is not a victim of merciless harassment that ran him from this board. Any attempt to pin on me that he is not here is horseshit. Yada talked about people's "real lives" all the time. Making up stories or greatly twisting what details he knew of people outside of this board was his schtick, right up there with claiming he had dreadlocks. Again, go look at the personal details he posted about SGoldberg08's facebook account and dog.

All of which -- honestly? -- I'm fine with. But to lose your shit because someone literally discussed your employment history one post after you talk shit about someone's (make-believe) employment history? Oh come on. Come on. "Hello pot, its me kettle." And again: none of that means Yada shouldn't be here or is a bad guy.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 01:24:58 pm by Julian, Adroit TASTEMAKER »
LVMH

« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2019, 01:16:49 pm »
you (Julie) personally made some blind joke once that I felt was in extremely poor taste (may have been space, but can't recall)
I believe you are referring to Space but I don't recall any blind jokes from anyone. The only time I can recall mentioning his blindness was asking how long his voice-to-text took to render a particularly long passage that was posted.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2019, 01:22:54 pm »
Nothing you say is credible dude

But you know what....in the absence of any moderator it’s up to the community to decide what they make of it

I think your track record of being an asshole on this board speaks for itself

Whether it’s making jest of my kids special needs, income or job working for IMP...whether it’s literally trying to get me fired your track record is out there

You are basically the board asshole; that’s your brand

Does the board really need an asshole?

Trump is President so maybe...let others decide

« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2019, 01:33:58 pm »
You can't really complain about someone "making jest" of your special needs kid while completely trying to gloss over the fact that the only reason someone is no longer here was the public reaction stemming from their referencing a dead kid to try and score internet comedy points. That's hypocrisy. Surely, on some level, even you see that, dude.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 01:35:49 pm by Julian, Adroit TASTEMAKER »
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2019, 01:35:40 pm »
Huh? GTFO

Go back to ignoring me

hutch

« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2019, 01:43:36 pm »
You see I am busy driving my kid to his weekly OT

You know the kid you sent me that funny letter about how you were going to donate to some autism charity on his behalf

Go back to ignoring me

nkotb

« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2019, 01:44:43 pm »
I think we need a beer summit. That cured racism it can fix this!

« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2019, 01:45:58 pm »
Its very nice of you to offer, but you and I really don't have any beefs to put aside to the best of my knowledge.
LVMH

nkotb

« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2019, 01:46:44 pm »
TBH i just wanted a beer it's nice outside!

Its very nice of you to offer, but you and I really don't have any beefs to put aside to the best of my knowledge.