Author Topic: Anthem ticket exchange  (Read 3107 times)

hutch

Anthem ticket exchange
« on: May 19, 2019, 10:29:47 am »
I had not noticed this before but just saw it up on tonight’s show page

Might come in handy

https://lyte.com/theanthem/The-1975-71440/

StoneTheCrow

Re: Anthem ticket exchange
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2019, 10:44:03 am »
Great idea and a huge relief.

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2019, 08:40:23 am »
https://lyte.com/ is a great idea

I'm not really sure how shows are chosen, as this happened for a show a year ago, but I've never seen any DC shows on this site since

I did sell my LCD tix here and recal their whole tour was on this
so I think the bands have to get on board?

I do now see the National and Billie Ellish are on (not sure why they don't make it so you can browse by region)
But not even sure there are tix available for them (is the national even sold out?)

slack

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2019, 08:50:17 am »
But not even sure there are tix available for them (is the national even sold out?)
It was on Low Ticket Warning about two weeks ago, IIRC. Don't know if it finally crossed the proverbial finish line or not.
LVMH

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2019, 08:53:08 am »
I just saw Lizzo (both shows), Massive Attack and Maggie Rogers(both shows)
again, they need to make it easier to filter...
slack

IMAmoose24

• 4 Stars out of 5
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2022, 05:55:32 pm »
Unsure if this has been discussed elsewhere, but how different is the Lyte exchange from scalping? I highly doubt they have bots grabbing up premium tickets for resale, so that is a clear difference, but doesn't Lyte just sell tickets to sold out shows at an upcharge?

Getting on "the list" for the sold out Animal Collective show in 2 weeks currently costs $59 a piece if you end up landing any tickets (unclear if that includes fees). I paid $45 after fees the day they went on sale.

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2022, 11:10:58 am »
Funny you mentioned Lyte, kinda forgot about them
I just got an email about the Wet Leg show...

Unable to attend Wet Leg Late Show?

Return your tickets to the Official Wet Leg Ticket Exchange to receive an instant offer.
slack

Starsky

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2022, 11:14:43 am »
Paying a little premium for tickets to a sold out show seems reasonable to me…

IMAmoose24

• 4 Stars out of 5
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2022, 03:10:39 pm »
Paying a little premium for tickets to a sold out show seems reasonable to me…

I'm not necessarily criticizing the service. There's obviously operational costs and they can't afford to offer resale tickets at their original price. Just wondering if some had an opinion where the line is drawn.

If anything, I like having it available. It's a great hassle-free way to sell a ticket if needed. It's especially appreciated as I don't believe I've ever seen the "Sell" option active on any of my ticketmaster orders.

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2022, 09:43:39 am »
what is up with Lyte...must be a big demand for these tix as this is like my fourth email

Unable to attend Wet Leg@ DC9 Nightclub?

I guess if they said something like....Hey, we'll pay you $20 over face for these, but right now it's kind of annoying
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2022, 10:37:51 am »
what is up with Lyte...must be a big demand for these tix as this is like my fourth email

Unable to attend Wet Leg@ DC9 Nightclub?

I guess if they said something like....Hey, we'll pay you $20 over face for these, but right now it's kind of annoying

What is the average age of a Wet Leg fan? My 14 year old knows them, but hates them.

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2022, 11:52:04 am »
so this is cool, I see the girl in red tix are available on lyte and the link is on the 930 page

https://www.930.com/e/girl-in-red/

I approve!

I also see Animal Collective is in there too
https://930-club.lyte.com/3700537/party/tickets/2697
slack

IMAmoose24

• 4 Stars out of 5
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2022, 01:29:37 pm »
Anyone have an idea how far out from an event it must be in order to sell tickets on Lyte? I was able to sell my Animal Collective ticket the day before but that has not been possible for other shows when I've attempted to sell even further out.

Vas Deferens

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2022, 12:03:46 pm »
is the option only available for sold out shows?  I don't see the link with every show.

Anyone have an idea how far out from an event it must be in order to sell tickets on Lyte? I was able to sell my Animal Collective ticket the day before but that has not been possible for other shows when I've attempted to sell even further out.
(_|_)

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2022, 12:24:02 pm »
is the option only available for sold out shows?  I don't see the link with every show.

It's been my experience that it is not offered for every show. Especially not the show I have tickets to.