Author Topic: Billie Eilish Chicago show bumped up  (Read 3345 times)

Re: Billie Eilish Chicago show bumped up
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2019, 09:28:08 am »
yikes

aragon is a 5,000 person capacity

I think that she could fill Cap one center and I'll be pissed if they move it there and we get crappy seats

double yikes...and the scalpers win
people who bought tickets on secondary sites may have had their tickets canceled and could now be without any exchange option, as Ticketmaster would only offer exchanges to the original purchaser of the ticket and may not be privvy to subsequent transactions.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 09:30:46 am by Do-over hätch ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2019, 09:33:38 am »
I see she is playing Rooftop at Pier 17 in NYC with a Capacity 3400
and RCMH then next night with 5400..
slack

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2019, 09:36:03 am »
This would really suck for ticketholders but can we take a step back and think of the classic kerfuffle this would cause (shades of Spoon and Shins combined at Merriweather) and the ensuing memes? Its kind of selfish for people going to this concert to NOT want this to happen.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2019, 09:36:19 am »
I doubt they will move it from Anthem....Seth is on record saying that is a no no

But it is a Live Nation promoted event so...

I wish I could get some tickets for my kids speech therapist...probably the hottest ticket Anthem show so far?

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2019, 09:41:33 am »
I have a buddy who has been trying to get into this and he cannot even sniff a ticket for under $300. Definitely %-wise the largest markup from face to secondary market we've seen at an Anthem show.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2019, 09:50:45 am »
PSA

Be careful if buying tickets on secondary market

There are a lot of scams out there and for sold out shows everything happens. Just to tell you for one show someone came with tickets printed on actual Ticketmaster cardstock. Anthem uses Ticketfly

Anyways I know boardies are sophisticated but if anyone is merely  seeing this as a @guest@ just be extra careful. Scammers can even edit ticket numbers below barcodes on electronic tickets etc.

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2019, 10:05:05 am »
on that note....98% of posts on Facebook for shows...are scammers
somewhat easy to tell when the profile is only a few days old and some of their few friends are Nigerian
profile pics are professional, but almost no content on their feed

this phrase is very common: tickets for a decent price

don't ever use paypal as a 'friend'
 always use as a business to pay
You have no recourse if you do it as a 'friend' 
but you are protected on business transactions and can get your money back

That is the one nicething about seatgeek/stubhub/Ticketmaser verfied resale
as they won't put a ticket in their system that isn't legit at the very least they will refund if it turns out to be a scam
slack

hutch

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2019, 10:15:31 am »
see tons of fakes from those sources and/or tickets that are sold multiple times...after they are used once you are out of luck

Yes you probably can get money back but it will ruin your night

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2019, 10:26:40 am »
see tons of fakes from those sources and/or tickets that are sold multiple times...after they are used once you are out of luck

Yes you probably can get money back but it will ruin your night

The PDF/Multiple sell one is a bitch...not sure how that can be stopped
I think the print at home thing should be scrapped because of that

I don't think you can do that via stubhub and the like...but not sure

That would certainly be a pissed off moment to walk up with your date to find out you just blew $200, paid for parking...then were embarrassed at the door and didn't get in
let's just hope it was the show that you really wanted to see...not your date ;)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 10:28:45 am by Opium War 2020 ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2019, 10:46:17 am »
I have a buddy who has been trying to get into this and he cannot even sniff a ticket for under $300. Definitely %-wise the largest markup from face to secondary market we've seen at an Anthem show.

Ho3 old is your "buddy?" This is pop music made by a 16 year old for tweens and teens.

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2019, 10:57:56 am »

Ho3 old is your "buddy?" This is pop music made by a 16 year old for tweens and teens.
Early 30s. I think she has a following among EDM fans.
LVMH

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2019, 11:03:22 am »
pop music made by a 16 year old for tweens and teens.
a majority of the music people on this board like could be defined as this
she's 17
and I think her brother wrote most of it

it's Pop music... not kidzbob...it's pretty dark stuf
heck Julia Roberts (51) is a huge fan
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 11:14:08 am by Opium War 2020 ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

hutch

« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2019, 11:14:10 am »
My kids therapist has got to be in her late 30s/early 40s

hutch

« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2019, 11:01:13 am »
Wow early entry to sit in your craptastic seat...also a gift card to buy a shitty beer to drink your sorrows to as you contemplate your new shit seats while thinking of the GA ticket to a venue a quarter the size that you used to have

https://www.pollstar.com/article/update-billie-eilish-fans-offered-perks-after-chicago-venue-change-displaces-some-fans-138052

We really do need a concert goers bill of rights