Author Topic: Ummm, Woodstock??  (Read 9380 times)

hutch

Re: Ummm, Woodstock??
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2019, 10:49:33 am »
But I stand by that..the point is I am not the President

I do think Baltimore has incredibly poor areas but am not familiar with say Detroit

hutch

« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2019, 10:51:55 am »
People are so obtuse..the point is not to debate whether Baltimore is a shithole or not

The point is the President shouldn’t be saying those sorts of things

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2019, 11:00:05 am »
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2019, 11:17:32 am »
Since I am not President it’s obviously not the same

« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2019, 11:31:24 am »
Since I am not President it’s obviously not the same
it's not
little comical with your past comments on b-more, but is a false equivalent

but this is how he stokes his base....who is white and rural
make fun of the 'colured folk' and scary cities
and his base is like "hell yea m'fer...I was just thinking the exact same thing. Finally a president who thinks like me, hold my beer while I put 5 m-80s under this port-a-john"
but people in Baltimore are Americans, not some shithole country
additionally, a mayor or Governor is more responsible for taking care of the day to day, not a congressperson

he's not the president of the Republican party, he's the president of ALL AMERICANS
and he should not be taking pot shots at Americans and the places they live
but this is Trump

My issue is all the people with R next to their name rarely come to the defense of Americans even if they aren't in their district
truly a sad state of affairs, god help me if the Dems can't get it together for 2020
slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2019, 01:13:38 pm »
I dirve through a lot of Baltimore to go to the Kennedy Krieger Center and I have to say I have never seen anything as bad...its like Mad Max or some movie after a nuclear holocaust.. I'm guessing many people who live in Baltimore never go into these areas.. these areas are obviously the high crime areas....

so true about Baltimore.. they got the fat chicks over there

Yes..my favorite singer of all time and arguably the greatest American singer....born 100 years ago tomorrow in Philly... subsequently grew up in the whorehouses of Baltimore (ahh..Baltimore.....driving around not much has changed) before moving to NYC . . .

I've driven by there a lot taking my kids up to Kennedy Krieger.. nobody should live there.. I have seen things there you don't expect to see.. burning cars.. people motoring along major roads in wheelchairs....cops everywhere.. .crack hoes...you name it..

the low end of baltimore is really low....

Baltimore should be avoided entirely....

I think this should have been a natural DC show...in DC they would have done allright..Baltimore is kind of a dump riot ridden city without too many people..

ggw'd
<sig>

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2019, 01:15:18 pm »
You guys are ruining Woodstock.

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2019, 01:17:46 pm »
ggw'd
Someone has to pick up the slack in his absence.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2019, 02:05:17 pm »
I took the kids to the National Aquarium a few weeks ago in broad daylight and we were hit up for money by some pretty scary looking people...this was inner harbor

There are things I like about Baltimore but we as a country need a massive Marshall Plan like plan to fix it...and while I don’t blame Elijah Cummings I do think local leadership has largely failed...

But I go back to the fact that the US President should not be talking down a US city and it’s residents

Thursday I will drive to Kennedy Krieger for my kids annual appointment and I will see some crazy things I am sure...

Cock Van Der Palm

« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2019, 02:43:40 pm »
What part of Baltimore is Kennedy Krieger in?  Plus working in DC, around Chinatown, during mid-day, I see some crazy things happening, and get plenty of beggars there and Union Station...so these issues can be found in plenty of urban areas.

I took the kids to the National Aquarium a few weeks ago in broad daylight and we were hit up for money by some pretty scary looking people...this was inner harbor

There are things I like about Baltimore but we as a country need a massive Marshall Plan like plan to fix it...and while I don’t blame Elijah Cummings I do think local leadership has largely failed...

But I go back to the fact that the US President should not be talking down a US city and it’s residents

Thursday I will drive to Kennedy Krieger for my kids annual appointment and I will see some crazy things I am sure...

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2019, 05:24:12 pm »
What part of Baltimore is Kennedy Krieger in?  Plus working in DC, around Chinatown, during mid-day, I see some crazy things happening, and get plenty of beggars there and Union Station...so these issues can be found in plenty of urban areas.

Most of KKI is down on the east side of town near JHU Hospital complex: not a pleasant area. But there are signs of folks trying to improve it.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2019, 05:27:43 pm »
"UPDATE: Following the departure of the Raconteurs, a rep for the Lumineers confirmed to Rolling Stone that the Denver folk-rock band will also not be performing at Woodstock 50. Carlos Santana, who has a show booked at nearby Jiffy Lube Arena in Bristow, VA on August 14th, will also not be performing. “Carlos is definitively not playing Merriwether Post Pavilion and has added his name to those who will not be appearing,” Santana’s rep tells Rolling Stone. “We can’t come back and do a free show two days after a paid show. Go buy a ticket to the Supernatural show!”"

hutch

« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2019, 05:29:03 pm »
Every day that passes I think this is less likely to happen

« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2019, 06:01:29 pm »
not the Lumineers....I'm so out now...
slack

« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2019, 08:01:00 pm »
Not Miley  8)
slack