Author Topic: Seth in the news  (Read 25772 times)

Yada

Re: Seth in the news
« Reply #90 on: August 22, 2019, 09:31:58 pm »
so you dont support #metoo.  out come the wolves....

Who are you even talking to and what comment is your reply directed to? Are you drunktang?

I just hope you don't support a club with an owner that does such things to women.  I would not.

But you support a president who does.

MAGA 2020

« Reply #91 on: August 22, 2019, 09:35:31 pm »
I can throw out the Bill Clinton thing too....but we are talking about a club/business owner you are trying to defend for sexually harassing a woman.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #92 on: August 22, 2019, 09:39:25 pm »
I can throw out the Bill Clinton thing too....but we are talking about a club/business owner you are trying to defend for sexually harassing a woman.
So, your personal political views aside, are you not going to attend IMP shows unless Seth sells his interests and/or concedes control of day-to-day operations?

Not playing gotcha — sincerely want to know.

Edit: for the record, I am not sure who you are accusing of defending him?
LVMH

Space Freely

« Reply #93 on: August 22, 2019, 09:42:01 pm »

Who is defending him? Who are you even referring to?

MAGA 2020

« Reply #94 on: August 22, 2019, 09:42:27 pm »
So, your personal political views aside, are you not going to attend IMP shows unless Seth sells his interests and/or concedes control of day-to-day operations?

The last 930/IMP show I went to was Band of Horses like 10 years ago, good show, just trying to point out the hypocrisy of "so liberals like getting jerked off" comment from people that would throw a fit if it was someone on the right.  Whatever.

« Reply #95 on: August 22, 2019, 09:45:29 pm »
I think you’re missing the sarcasm of that statement. No one on here thinks liberals do not commit sexual assaults or it’s a huge surprise that someone with left-wing views (which I don’t even know Seth has) can commit sexual harassment.
LVMH

Space Freely

« Reply #96 on: August 22, 2019, 09:47:12 pm »

The last 930/IMP show I went to was Band of Horses like 10 years ago, good show, just trying to point out the hypocrisy of "so liberals like getting jerked off" comment from people that would throw a fit if it was someone on the right.  Whatever.

I didn't read that as a defense of Seth. I read it as "liberals engage in abhorrent and aberrant behavior too." But what do i know.

Edited for a spelling error.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 09:49:27 pm by Space Freely »

MAGA 2020

« Reply #97 on: August 22, 2019, 09:51:11 pm »
I just hope that the lefties on this board stay true to their standards and "demand action"...we will see. 

« Reply #98 on: August 22, 2019, 10:02:41 pm »
I just hope that the lefties on this board stay true to their standards and "demand action"...we will see.
I agree that Seth should not hold office.
LVMH

« Reply #99 on: August 23, 2019, 06:36:55 am »
Drunktang, please point to the post where either someone defended Seth’s actions or “demanded action”

I don’t deny some social justice warrior will start on this, but haven’t seen evidence to support that accusation here

Oh and I would like to hear you talk about bill clinton
(FYI....if it wasn’t clear...I am being sarcastic )
slack

WALKonBack

« Reply #100 on: August 23, 2019, 07:38:27 am »
Hey drewtang, seeing how you don't support anything related to seth . . . there's the forum door; you know the rest of the saying.

nkotb

« Reply #101 on: August 23, 2019, 08:27:46 am »
I don't remember drewtang, but he seems fun!

Space Freely

« Reply #102 on: August 23, 2019, 08:30:21 am »
Hey drewtang, seeing how you don't support anything related to seth . . . there's the forum door; you know the rest of the saying.

I don't support this statement. I welcome drunktang's comments, regardless of whether I agree with them.

WALKonBack

« Reply #103 on: August 23, 2019, 08:49:35 am »
Space, you are correct here. I used to hate you and wanted you to get the fuck out of here . . . but now, I love you to death.

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #104 on: August 23, 2019, 09:51:58 am »
Isn't Seth married with kids?