Author Topic: Maybe we should just impeach Trump  (Read 66444 times)

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
Re: Maybe we should just impeach Trump
« Reply #135 on: November 20, 2019, 02:27:02 pm »
https://twitter.com/GettyImagesNews/status/1197202729334128642

Also, I cannot spell Zelensky.

wait, is this real?  i mean, it's gotta be 'shopped... but it's on GettyImages, so it must be real?  or nah?

gawd i can't wait for this presidency to be over. 
<sig>

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #136 on: November 20, 2019, 02:31:46 pm »
https://twitter.com/GettyImagesNews/status/1197202729334128642

Also, I cannot spell Zelensky.

wait, is this real?  i mean, it's gotta be 'shopped... but it's on GettyImages, so it must be real?  or nah?

gawd i can't wait for this presidency to be over.
There was an article earlier this month that alleges he has very poor vision but refuses to wear reading glasses in public because of his ego/image and so the person who runs his twitter when he's in the Oval has to hand him print outs of potential tweets in, like, 48point-font for him to approve, which also the explains the "more pictures, less text" thing too.
LVMH

Space Freely

« Reply #137 on: November 20, 2019, 04:34:11 pm »
The big takeaway headline for today from Fox News:

FOLLOW LIVE: Sondland says Hunter Biden's board role clearly looks like 'conflict of interest'

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #138 on: November 20, 2019, 04:38:01 pm »
Someone has to put this to music: "You can't have a quid pro quo, unless the Ukrainians know..."

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #139 on: November 20, 2019, 06:38:22 pm »
The big takeaway headline for today from Fox News:

FOLLOW LIVE: Sondland says Hunter Biden's board role clearly looks like 'conflict of interest'

so.  fucking.  frustrating.
<sig>

Space Freely

« Reply #140 on: November 20, 2019, 07:41:18 pm »
Fox News current headline:

"State Department Official says Ukraine not the only country to face US aid hold."

(So does that mean Trump is bribing other countries for his own gain too?)

Whereas CNN has it:

"Top Pentagon official undercuts GOP rebuttal."

« Reply #141 on: November 21, 2019, 11:24:01 am »
Love me some Fiona hill

“Some of you on this committee appear to believe that Russia and its security services did NOT conduct a campaign against our country—and that perhaps, somehow...Ukraine did.

This is a FICTIONAL narrative that has been perpetrated...by the Russian security services.”

he's not denying what was said...in fact makes him look more like a slimy swamp creature

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
I have been watching people making phone calls my entire life. My hearing is, and has been, great. Never have I been watching a person making a call, which was not on speakerphone, and been able to hear or understand a conversation. I’ve even tried, but to no avail. Try it live!

Also, he's wrong, I have often overheard the other person on the phone.  Yes anecdotal, but what a weak defense
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 11:38:43 am by Fictional Naritive ıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|ll »
slack

« Reply #142 on: November 21, 2019, 01:44:20 pm »
I think that the Dems should agree to a 'minority day of hearings' under the condition that people like Mulvaney, Pompeo and Bolten testify
They won't, so it would be easy to say "hey we totally were ok with doing your 'minority day of hearings'"
slack

« Reply #143 on: November 21, 2019, 02:19:58 pm »
Someone has to put this to music: "You can't have a quid pro quo, unless the Ukrainians know..."
you ask and the internet delivers

Trump's 'I Want Nothing' Rant Transformed Into Songs By The Ramones, Morrissey, and More

This morrissey one wins
https://twitter.com/BenJamminAsh/status/1197396744876761088
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 02:22:19 pm by Fictional Naritive ıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|ll »
slack

« Reply #144 on: November 22, 2019, 01:53:27 pm »
this could get interesting.....

John Bolton @AmbJohnBolton
We have now liberated the Twitter account, previously suppressed unfairly in the aftermath of my resignation as National Security Advisor.  More to come.....
10:31 AM · Nov 22, 2019

Although this seems to be the consensus on this
@MerrillLynched
John Bolton now free to plug his upcoming book while refusing to testify before the House Intelligence Committee.

update and the plot thickens....
"In full disclosure, the @WhiteHouse never returned access to my Twitter account. Thank you to @twitter for standing by their community standards and rightfully returning control of my account."
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 05:39:56 pm by That's what the word is. ıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|ll »
slack

« Reply #145 on: November 22, 2019, 10:44:34 pm »
the odds on this one must have been off the charts...but the word is...Lev Parnas is going to spill the beans on Devin
as he said...Fraud Guaranteed or my name ain't Lev Parnas

slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #146 on: November 23, 2019, 03:11:40 am »
i'm sooooooooooooo hoing that lev & igor blow this mutha outta the watah.
<sig>

K8teebug

« Reply #147 on: November 25, 2019, 04:06:28 pm »
the odds on this one must have been off the charts...but the word is...Lev Parnas is going to spill the beans on Devin
as he said...Fraud Guaranteed or my name ain't Lev Parnas

He turned over tapes.

« Reply #149 on: December 03, 2019, 02:03:47 pm »
this seems like big news...but probably won't happen
and maybe it will just be Mitch lobbing in softballs and not allowing dems to cross examine?

President Trump said in a press conference on Tuesday that he would like Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney, Secretary of Energy Rick Perry and "many other people" to testify in a Senate trial if the House votes to approve articles of impeachment.
slack