Author Topic: Maybe we should just impeach Trump  (Read 66194 times)

Ardamus

• Ardamus
Re: Maybe we should just impeach Trump
« Reply #195 on: January 06, 2020, 08:02:39 pm »
We get what our electoral college decided for us. And they decided to give us a demagogue. SMDH.
he'll be back for season 3 of Stranger Things

welp time to cancel my Netflix and borrow someone else's password for their account then
I think you missed the joke...but there is always Goop to wait for

I got it..I think...you threw me off track and reminded me I have too many monthly subscriptions to streaming sites...regardless...orange toupee guy is evil

« Reply #196 on: January 07, 2020, 10:43:03 am »
Am pretty sure Senate Republicans will never subpoena him so it’s a moot point
Exactly.
trust me I'm aware of that....hope is eternal!
I will say, Pelosi was given a hard time for delaying to deliver to the senate...with Bolton's statement I think we are waay more likely to now see Collins, Romney, Gardner and Murkowski say "I think we should hear Bolton speak before rushing to judgement"
He's not going to get removed, but the optics will be really bad
although starting WWIII was a great tactical move on their part

I wish Bolton's book would get published sooner, he wants to get a best seller and an a senate performance will send sales through the roof
« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 10:45:52 am by If it happens, it happens...ıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|ll »
slack

« Reply #197 on: January 07, 2020, 03:24:13 pm »
whoa...wasn't expecting this
McConnell to move ahead on Senate trial rules without Democrats
slack

« Reply #198 on: January 10, 2020, 05:08:30 pm »
Am pretty sure Senate Republicans will never subpoena him so it’s a moot point
welp, just in case, trump as a plan for this
Trump tells Fox that he would consider invoking executive privilege to block John Bolton’s testimony before the Senate “for the sake of the office.”

Seems the the actions of an innocent person...
slack

« Reply #199 on: January 14, 2020, 06:28:16 pm »
whops ....put that in the wrong thread
ok people...this is on the books
Senate impeachment trial to start next Tuesday

but this kind of shit is crazy that people are going to let this happen...no photos or audio!
 (doesn't the camera have audio and we can take stills...so not 100% true)

and new stuff too! (see this is why Nancy waited a little bit...)

BREAKING: Schiff transmits new evidence to Nadler that will be included as part of the official record handed to the Senate for the impeachment trial.

Disclosure includes documents produced by Lev Parnas.

Lev...is going to save our democracy!

and the perfect response to this...
The Hoarse Whisperer @HoarseWisperer
I just heard the Law & Order noise in my head...
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 06:33:37 pm by A+ Kindness student ıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llı »
slack

« Reply #200 on: January 14, 2020, 06:40:46 pm »
whoa...look even Lev doesn't like Lanny Davis!

slack

« Reply #201 on: January 15, 2020, 05:04:22 pm »
this could be interesting
 Lev Parnas sitting down with @maddow for an exclusive interview, airing tonight at 9pm on @MSNBC
slack

« Reply #202 on: January 15, 2020, 10:22:15 pm »
this could be interesting
 Lev Parnas sitting down with @maddow for an exclusive interview, airing tonight at 9pm on @MSNBC

yowza...listened to this via audio only and it's insane
I'm sure they will spend the next week discrediting him but he's got names, dates, players, places and documents to back it up
...even them fucking with the Ukraine withholding a Pence visit, so lame and mob-like
then Bolton gets a direct line in the middle of this
the masha hit

this is an insider
bombshell isn't a subtle description

Sam Stein@samstein
Let me save you all the time.

Tomorrow senate republicans will say one of three things:

-they didn't see the Parnas interview
-you can't trust a man who is in legal jeopardy
-if he was such an important witness to call then House Ds should have waited for him before impeaching
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 10:52:45 pm by Lev'in la vida loca ıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llı »
slack

« Reply #203 on: January 16, 2020, 09:59:23 am »
Finally Ukraine is getting off it's lazy ass and doing a investigation after all...
...of teamTrump

Christopher Miller @ChristopherJM
BREAKING: Ukraine's Interior Ministry announces criminal probe into alleged illegal surveillance of former US Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch after text messages released by House investigators showed Robert F. Hyde and Lev Parnas discussing her being tracked in Kyiv.

Oh and I'd like to check my hubris in from last night...even though we have the receipts of the crimes...won't make a difference for the GOP
they are going down with the ship no matter what
slack

vansmack

« Reply #204 on: January 16, 2020, 02:13:06 pm »
While I believe much of what he said, the real problem with a guy like Lev Parnas is that he is going to be very, very easy to discredit.  They probably won't even have to make shit up.
27>34

« Reply #205 on: January 16, 2020, 02:19:55 pm »
While I believe much of what he said, the real problem with a guy like Lev Parnas is that he is going to be very, very easy to discredit.  They probably won't even have to make shit up.
100% agree...all the arguments we had to smear rudy/trump (Kellyanne called his company Fraud inc....but I'm sure she knew the real name)

I do love how all these people (trump, nunes, mcarthy, Kellyann) were all like...who is this guy
and then he produces tons of selfies with them
Nunes should be in deep dog doo...did he lie on the house floor? (guess he wasn't under oath)

since there is a part 2 to this interview...there are a few bombshells left to drop!

Can you believe Susan Collins....'see you rushed, why didn't you use this in your case'  ummm...you guys tried to block him, then the actual evidence we're talking about came AFTER they finished

Oh so totally innocent now, I see how this works
the aftermath of Trump on the GOP could last a generation...or he could be reelected and we'll have Trump family dynasty for the next 20 years
slack

hutch

« Reply #206 on: January 16, 2020, 02:42:56 pm »
God...Susan Collins

What a joke

It’s unbelievable how much garbage concentrates around Trump...you would think his supporters would make the connection

« Reply #207 on: January 16, 2020, 02:54:05 pm »
It’s unbelievable how much garbage concentrates around Trump...you would think his supporters would make the connection
I think the reason his supporters like Trump...is they don't have to think
slack

hutch

« Reply #208 on: January 16, 2020, 03:08:01 pm »
Or maybe his supporters are also garbage

nkotb

« Reply #209 on: January 16, 2020, 03:10:37 pm »
DING DING DING

Or maybe his supporters are also garbage