Author Topic: going to all good, going to be great  (Read 1595 times)

walkonby

going to all good, going to be great
« on: July 10, 2008, 03:56:00 pm »
going to see where all the hippies defecate.  pick a wrong time to give up being baked.  widespread panic and dark star on my plate.

SPARX

Re: going to all good, going to be great
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 07:46:00 pm »
Originally posted by walkonby:
  going to see where all the hippies defecate.  pick a wrong time to give up being baked.  widespread panic and dark star on my plate.
Have a lotta fun in my home state.

SPARX

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 07:51:00 pm »
Originally posted by SPARX:

Originally posted by walkonby:
Have a lotta fun in my home state.

Try not to  miss these guys if possible. 5:40 on Friday:

The Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band actually isn't that big. It's kinda like your husky pal everyone calls "Tiny." The young, modest three-piece, from rural Indiana, makes up for its size deficiency with a high-energy sound steeped in classic Blues tradition. With just acoustic guitar, the occasional dobro, a minimal drum kit and the always reliable washboard, the trio concocts a rousing, hyper and authentic brand of Blues that sounds like what might come out of that secret meth lab nestled deep in the backwaters of the Mississippi delta.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcDFpH-VdNQ

[/b]

thatguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2008, 05:26:00 am »
totally agree with the big damn band recommendation.  i saw them three nights in a row earlier this year opening for flogging molly, and they were a lot of fun.  do not miss their set.