Author Topic: The Schadenfreude thread  (Read 38866 times)

The Schadenfreude thread
« on: January 12, 2021, 02:04:43 pm »
noun - pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune.
slack

Re: The Schadenfreude thread
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2021, 02:05:51 pm »
two of Trump's banks have just canceled his accounts - suspicion is he is falling behind in paying the interest on his world-record-size personal debt.

Deutsche Bank is now moving to repossess his assets, starting with Trump Tower and Mar A Lago
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2021, 02:11:57 pm »
Really enjoying videos of people being pulled off of airplanes home from their "rally" at the Capitol. It's possible some of the videos may actually be people being pulled off for masking violations. I'm ok if those people get a little manhandled as well.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2021, 02:12:26 pm »
These Businesses and Institutions Are Cutting Ties With Trump
Several large banks and the P.G.A. are among those that have disassociated themselves from the president since his supporters stormed the Capitol.
<sig>

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2021, 03:53:28 pm »
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo cancelled his Europe trip at the last minute on Tuesday after Luxembourg's foreign minister and top European Union officials declined to meet him,

what Luxembourg Foreign Minister Asselborn said:

- "Mister Trump is a criminal, a political pyromaniac who should be sent to criminal court. He's a person who was elected democratically but who isn't interested in democracy in the slightest."

That's an awesome description: a political pyromaniac

is getting dissed by Luxembourg's foreign minister the new status symbol?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 03:55:32 pm by totally appropriate-hatch ıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2021, 04:07:54 pm »
The AP has learned ex-Michigan Gov. Snyder and others have been told they’re being charged in Flint water scandal.

had he who has been dissed by the tiny country of Luxembourg still been around this clown would have surely been pardoned if convicted...
T.Rex

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2021, 04:27:26 pm »
The AP has learned ex-Michigan Gov. Snyder ... would have surely been pardoned if convicted...
not too late, didn't he pardon someone else before the trail and I know Seriff joe before sentencing

I think if you get impeached, and convicted by the senate...your awards to others and your pardons get rescinded (welp except there were a few decent ones in there)
slack

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2021, 04:44:31 pm »
I think if you get impeached, and convicted by the senate...your awards to others and your pardons get rescinded
I'm not sure that's necessarily true.
LVMH

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2021, 05:01:37 pm »
I think if you get impeached, and convicted by the senate...your awards to others and your pardons get rescinded
I'm not sure that's necessarily true.
it's not, came out wrong.  I'd like to think...
slack

vansmack

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2021, 07:49:27 pm »
Sarah Huckabee Sanders
@SarahHuckabee
I’ve lost 50k+ followers this week. The radical left and their big tech allies cannot marginalize, censor, or silence the American people. This is not China, this is United States of America, and we are a free country.

27>34

Cock Van Der Palm

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2021, 11:23:47 am »
superb!  Bravo!

Sarah Huckabee Sanders
@SarahHuckabee
I’ve lost 50k+ followers this week. The radical left and their big tech allies cannot marginalize, censor, or silence the American people. This is not China, this is United States of America, and we are a free country.

Cock Van Der Palm

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2021, 11:25:58 am »
It would make me very happy to see all his buildings repossessed and his name come off all those buildings

two of Trump's banks have just canceled his accounts - suspicion is he is falling behind in paying the interest on his world-record-size personal debt.

Deutsche Bank is now moving to repossess his assets, starting with Trump Tower and Mar A Lago

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2021, 11:28:51 am »
I hope they pass the bill that nothing can ever be named after trump...other than a landfill, sewer treatment plant or a Prison
slack

hutch

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2021, 12:01:34 pm »
Such a bill would mean nothing if Trump took over as a dictator or if in the future Trump or enough Trumpists won at the ballot box

It’s not important

What’s important is ensuring Joe Biden gets control of the nukes on January 20th