Author Topic: The Schadenfreude thread  (Read 38864 times)

Re: The Schadenfreude thread
« Reply #60 on: July 16, 2021, 10:24:43 am »
as walkie would say...this, thread, is, going, places
slack

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #61 on: July 16, 2021, 10:38:44 am »
You sure about that lack of sex appeal? The French don't call him Le Trombone for nothing.
Not everyone is into the simultaneous rimjob/handjob thing, man. The French are weird.
LVMH

« Reply #62 on: July 16, 2021, 11:07:14 am »
I'll just leave this here

slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2021, 11:59:11 am »
Not sure how bringing clippy back exemplifies schadenfreude?
who's pain are you enjoying here?

everyone of of the 600k+ people who voted to bring back clippy.  clearly they either don't remember how annoying that thing was, or they're too young to have known him.  but soon this will change.  and they'll have no one to blame but themselves.  MHAHAHAHAAAHA....
<sig>

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #64 on: July 20, 2021, 04:43:49 pm »
<sig>

« Reply #65 on: July 20, 2021, 05:00:02 pm »
Tom Brady Mocks Trump's Election Loss And Denial At The White House

donnie must be fuming over this.
this tweet was perfection

Dan Rather@DanRather
Gotta confess. Didn’t have Tom Brady trolling Donald Trump at the White House on my July bingo card.
slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #66 on: July 20, 2021, 05:07:54 pm »
slightly longer video of brady @ WH, with more defence (!) of sleepy joe: https://twitter.com/Quicktake/status/1417556813466284032
<sig>

« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2021, 11:06:51 am »
MAGA folks who gave $75 mill for ballot review...but pretty much lined donnies pockets
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-pac-ballot-reviews/2021/07/22/d451fcaa-e596-11eb-934f-7e6c1927f261_story.html
slack

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #69 on: July 27, 2021, 05:32:19 pm »
Cross posting to the schadenwutang thread

The U.S. government has sold Martin Shkreli's one-of-a-kind Wu-Tang Clan album 'Once Upon a Time in Shaolin' to cover his debt.
T.Rex

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2021, 07:57:08 am »
Federal judge in Washington D.C. has rejected ALL of the motions to dismiss Dominion's defamation lawsuits against Sidney Powell, Rudy Giuliani and My Pillow/Mike Lindell. The cases will proceed in full.*

as someone pointed this will cost Kraken lady, etc millions in discovery costs... which will be of course crowded funded off the backs of hard working americans..  grifters got to grift..
T.Rex

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2021, 11:47:34 am »
as someone pointed this will cost Kraken lady, etc millions in discovery costs... which will be of course crowded funded off the backs of hard working americans..  grifters got to grift..

except that the MAGAheads aren't supporting them.  they want to back future winners, not pay for embarrassing past failures.  Giuliani has had a legal fund for months now but so far he's collected enough in donations to get himself a cup of coffee.  trump sure as hell isn't going to spend any of HIS money on these losers ("they had a chance to do their job and prove that the election was stolen, they failed, so they get nothing.  i don't care if they're now saddled with costs because they did what i told them to - that's their problem!").  powell, giuliani, lindell et al.* are headed for a very bleak and humbling financial future...

*yes, i know, i did not use "et al." properly.  like trump, i don't care.
<sig>

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2021, 12:05:55 pm »

This will have major "who the fuck cares" energy, but nowadays I just write "et alia", the gender neutral form of "et alii" (men or mixed gender) and "et aliae" (women). "Et al." often puts a period in the middle of a sentence, which is annoying (so does "etc." but that's a million times more common so we're used to it). "Et alia" is one more character and dispenses with the outdated need to use a gender-specific form.
😐 🎶

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2021, 12:10:20 pm »

This will have major "who the fuck cares" energy, but nowadays I just write "et alia", the gender neutral form of "et alii" (men or mixed gender) and "et aliae" (women). "Et al." often puts a period in the middle of a sentence, which is annoying (so does "etc." but that's a million times more common so we're used to it). "Et alia" is one more character and dispenses with the outdated need to use a gender-specific form.
These new Vampire Weekend songs just aren’t as catchy as the old ones.
LVMH

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #74 on: August 12, 2021, 12:47:07 pm »

These new Vampire Weekend songs just aren’t as catchy as the old ones.

fuck you.  i just replaced my keyboard, now i need a new one.
<sig>