Author Topic: LIVE at the Atlantis  (Read 75373 times)

Space Freely

Re: LIVE at the Atlantis
« Reply #345 on: April 24, 2023, 10:16:25 am »
But wait, I thought they weren't going to announce the hobo schedule until after the original run of $44 shows.

Hutch

« Reply #346 on: April 24, 2023, 10:22:39 am »
Wow the Fleshtones for $5

Yada

« Reply #347 on: April 24, 2023, 10:49:05 am »
But wait, I thought they weren't going to announce the hobo schedule until after the original run of $44 shows.

Hey Numbskull, i was talking about having hobo rock shows playing in between some of the biggest names in rock.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #348 on: April 24, 2023, 10:56:55 am »
Had a dream about visiting  Atlantis last night... Seth was behind the bar announcing some sort of lecture/presentation series for it, think Justin was there and signed up for the series.  The whole place was like a 70s decorated restaurant/bar where  old people eat... pretty sure there discussion of a DJ booth and who would be working from... yes my mind is a scary scary place..
T.Rex

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #349 on: April 24, 2023, 11:02:28 am »
Had a dream about visiting  Atlantis last night... Seth was behind the bar announcing some sort of lecture/presentation series for it, think Justin was there and signed up for the series.  The whole place was like a 70s decorated restaurant/bar where  old people eat... pretty sure there discussion of a DJ booth and who would be working from... yes my mind is a scary scary place..
Oh for the love of God, just give us the setlist of what you played between acts in your dream.
LVMH

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #350 on: April 24, 2023, 11:20:51 am »
Oh for the love of God, just give us the setlist of what you played between acts in your dream.

No DJing done, it was the lunchtime crowd in the restaurant section of the venue... didn't actually to get in the music portion of the venue..
T.Rex

Bagley

« Reply #351 on: April 24, 2023, 12:00:47 pm »

The whole place was like a 70s decorated restaurant/bar where  old people eat...
Conjures up memories of Whitlow's near the old club

Space Freely

« Reply #352 on: April 24, 2023, 12:36:38 pm »

Hey Numbskull, i was talking about having hobo rock shows playing in between some of the biggest names in rock.

Ok Einstein, proofread your posts.

maybe not making it a priority until other shows are getting announced post September?

To me, this says that other shows won't get announced until after September. That's what I thought you were saying.

Yada

« Reply #353 on: April 24, 2023, 12:38:02 pm »

maybe not making it a priority until other shows are getting announced post September?

To me, this says that other shows won't get announced until after September. That's what I thought you were saying.

at any rate, thank god those shows were announced so Atlantis isn't forgotten about by the greater public.

Space Freely

« Reply #354 on: April 24, 2023, 01:08:09 pm »

at any rate, thank god those shows were announced so Atlantis isn't forgotten about by the greater public.

Maybe there is a god after all.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #355 on: April 30, 2023, 07:49:59 pm »
Face Value Exchange purportedly begins May 1. Are we thinking midnight tonight? 10:00 a.m.? Anybody heard any details?

Yada

« Reply #356 on: April 30, 2023, 09:27:17 pm »
Face Value Exchange purportedly begins May 1. Are we thinking midnight tonight? 10:00 a.m.? Anybody heard any details?

Link to site?

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #357 on: April 30, 2023, 10:10:57 pm »

Link to site?

Theatlantis.com mentions it, but I think the sales are still hosted on Ticketmaster

« Reply #358 on: May 01, 2023, 09:04:29 am »
Haven’t seen anything
I can’t list my Tank tix yet on Ticketmaster
slack

« Reply #359 on: May 01, 2023, 10:04:50 am »
as of 10 AM Nothing new on the app, no new tix and no option to sell my tix

Website on my PC is still flaking, for like a month now
I can't look at my events, I get an Opps page
slack