Author Topic: LIVE at the Atlantis  (Read 75301 times)

Cock Van Der Palm

Re: LIVE at the Atlantis
« Reply #510 on: May 30, 2023, 04:21:31 pm »
that was from original 9:30.  That's where they filmed some of the shows back then

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #511 on: May 30, 2023, 04:27:03 pm »
how are the foos supposed to fit on that stage?  3 guitarists, 1 bass, 1 keys, and a drummer... gonna be crowded if they're all up there.
<sig>

Hutch

« Reply #512 on: May 30, 2023, 04:28:06 pm »
Dave will be singing from the lone seat!

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #513 on: May 30, 2023, 04:29:47 pm »
how are the foos supposed to fit on that stage?  3 guitarists, 1 bass, 1 keys, and a drummer... gonna be crowded if they're all up there.

Get me in tonight and I'll let you know ;)

Hutch

« Reply #514 on: May 30, 2023, 04:31:58 pm »
I still can’t believe they didn’t want my graffitied old 930 bathroom door frame…

Oh wait..

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #515 on: May 30, 2023, 04:51:35 pm »

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
« Reply #516 on: May 30, 2023, 05:24:14 pm »
If you want to use Rooam, start your tab before entering the venue, or head up to the roof to get a cell signal. There are wi-fi repeaters everywhere, but I couldn't be bothered to find the password...

koshmar

« Reply #517 on: May 30, 2023, 05:31:03 pm »
The extra charge for the Rooma purchase makes it kind of unappealing. 

lily1

« Reply #518 on: May 30, 2023, 05:43:59 pm »
The number of times I've hit the refresh page on ticketmaster's site to see if someone has put up their extra ticket for sale for tonight is uncountable at this point.   

joeposh

« Reply #519 on: May 30, 2023, 06:12:57 pm »
A friend of a friend says there is a "stand by" line for the Foos and they're like #20. No clue how that would even work unless they are letting people relinquish extras at the door (which I am sure they would get offered more for just walking up) or they have a lot of guest list holds and anticipate some potentially getting returned. Either way, I don't like the odds for them.

I have managed to get tickets for 2 seperate shows off the exchange today (Franz and Living Colour) and saw 4 others (Bush, Modern English, Hot Chip, and Darius Rucker) flash inventory at some point. Coverage of the opening might be reminding people they have tickets they need to list. Thrilled after totally missing out the lotto and soft open shows.

Yada

« Reply #520 on: May 30, 2023, 06:59:53 pm »
A friend of a friend says there is a "stand by" line for the Foos and they're like #20. No clue how that would even work unless they are letting people relinquish extras at the door (which I am sure they would get offered more for just walking up) or they have a lot of guest list holds and anticipate some potentially getting returned. Either way, I don't like the odds for them.

I have managed to get tickets for 2 seperate shows off the exchange today (Franz and Living Colour) and saw 4 others (Bush, Modern English, Hot Chip, and Darius Rucker) flash inventory at some point. Coverage of the opening might be reminding people they have tickets they need to list. Thrilled after totally missing out the lotto and soft open shows.

Interesting... I'm convinced there were none given to the general public at this point.

wml7

« Reply #521 on: May 30, 2023, 07:34:51 pm »

Interesting... I'm convinced there were none given to the general public at this point.

I know a person on a foo board got lucky and scored two tickets around 10pm last night.  So who knows how many more were released before or after that  ;D

lily1

« Reply #522 on: May 30, 2023, 07:37:38 pm »
Despair courtesy of ticketmaster:
This event has started or has already happened, so ticket sales have stopped.

And then someone beat me to tomorrow night's Walkmen tickets that just went up. If it was one of you and you need a plus 1, pick me!

Yada

« Reply #523 on: May 30, 2023, 08:03:45 pm »
FT: One Yo La Tengo
ISO: One Pixies

Yada

« Reply #524 on: May 30, 2023, 09:55:52 pm »
Spotted so far... Jose Andres and Robert Costa... and Bob Boilen.

They're just like us.