Author Topic: Set Times for Atlantis Soft Opening?  (Read 7141 times)

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
Set Times for Atlantis Soft Opening?
« on: May 26, 2023, 02:43:45 pm »
Specifically looking for set times for White Ford Bronco on Monday, but I'm sure there's interest for Sunday too. Also, are there openers or is it just the headliners?

Frosty Finger

Re: Set Times for Atlantis Soft Opening?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2023, 03:30:35 pm »
An element of surprise is nice. My ticket to Trouble Funk says 7 pm. Definitely donít want to know name of any bands before Trouble Funk but I think there are no openers.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2023, 04:08:43 pm »
An element of surprise is nice. My ticket to Trouble Funk says 7 pm. Definitely donít want to know name of any bands before Trouble Funk but I think there are no openers.

Yep, Monday says 7pm which I assume is door time. I was trying to coordinate with +1 on a meeting time. I thought I read somewhere that you have to walk into the venue together (i.e., no extra ticket left at the window, etc).

eddie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2023, 06:18:45 pm »
No support acts.  Bands hit 8:30 PM both nights.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2023, 08:35:26 pm »
No support acts.  Bands hit 8:30 PM both nights.

Perfect! Thank you!