Author Topic: i hope katie is treated like sinead  (Read 5994 times)

walkonby

i hope katie is treated like sinead
« on: June 13, 2005, 05:24:00 pm »
first, sinead, who is brilliant by the way, rips the pope so long ago and she is the target of everyone on the planet, which ruined her almost forever.  screw the world for how they treated sinead!!  now katie holmes, the lastest ploy to attempt to fool us that tom cruise sucks at more than just acting, has said a big f you to catholics everywhere by switching to scientology.  here hoping the flames of the witchhunt burn high enough to hurt her precious career.

godsshoeshine

Re: i hope katie is treated like sinead
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2005, 05:28:00 pm »
i heard something like she passed on the role of edie in the upcoming warhol movie too. because edie *gasp* used drugs
o/\o

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2005, 05:29:00 pm »
Originally posted by walkonby:
  first, sinead, who is brilliant by the way, rips the pope so long ago and she is the target of everyone on the planet, which ruined her almost forever.  screw the world for how they treated sinead!!  now katie holmes, the lastest ploy to attempt to fool us that tom cruise sucks at more than just acting, has said a big f you to catholics everywhere by switching to scientology.  here hoping the flames of the witchhunt burn high enough to hurt her precious career.
There's a seismic difference between "changing a religion" and "destroying a picture of a religious leader." If I was Catholic, I wouldn't be insulted or think of Holmes' deflection as "a big f you to catholics everywhere by switching to scientology" whereas I would probably be offended if someone vocally insulted my religion and destroyed a picture of someone I viewed as God's hand-picked top man.

It's apples and oranges.

walkonby

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2005, 05:33:00 pm »
Originally posted by god's shoeshine:
  i heard something like she passed on the role of edie in the upcoming warhol movie too. because edie *gasp* used drugs
there's an upcoming warhol movie, and (gasp) i didn't know about it???  omg, what would voo in here alfa romeo car say?  sorry drella, please forgive me!

sonickteam2

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2005, 05:39:00 pm »
who the hell is Katie Holmes anyway?

Guiny

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2005, 05:43:00 pm »
Originally posted by sonickteam4:
Exactly.

eltee

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2005, 06:13:00 pm »
Originally posted by Rob_Gee:

Exactly. [/b]
You know, KATE Holmes?

walkonby

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2005, 06:26:00 pm »
Originally posted by El Tee:

Originally posted by Rob_Gee:

Exactly. [/b]
You know, KATE Holmes? [/b]
heir to the john holmes dynasty.

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2005, 03:49:00 am »
...or this Tom Cruise character for that matter. Unless you mean that life-sized model for wedding cake decorations.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2005, 07:49:00 am »
have you not seen "Harold and Kumar"? The bit about her tits is Hilarious
T.Rex

smakawhat

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2005, 10:03:00 am »
The big thing everyone seems to be FORGETTING is that TOM CRUISE IS FUKIN  

G-A-Y!!!

sonickteam2

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2005, 10:27:00 am »
Originally posted by kosmo vinyl:

have you not seen "Harold and Kumar"? The bit about her tits is Hilarious [/b]
i have not.  sorry.  is that the White Castle movie?   I have been meaning to see that one, its on my Netflix queue (that i have recently cancelled my membership to)

walkonby

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2005, 12:48:00 pm »

Originally posted by kosmo vinyl:

have you not seen "Harold and Kumar"? The bit about her tits is Hilarious [/b]
i have not.  sorry.  is that the White Castle movie?   I have been meaning to see that one, its on my Netflix queue (that i have recently cancelled my membership to) [/b]
i hope you didn't cancel because of that whole walmart thing.  netflickerstix rules.  all those gay indie movie!  all those obscure, dated films like "metropolis" and "bedknobs and broomsticks."  i'll never give up my 100+ queue.  i'm still waiting for them to get "swamp thing," even though i know it's still out of print.

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2005, 01:55:00 pm »
Scientology pulls all of Tom's strings.  They tell him what to eat for breakfast.  They tell him who to air-kiss, and which script to pick.   They tell him when to take a dump.  Tom's Operating Thetan shows him how to take a proper dump, too.

walkonby

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2005, 08:50:00 pm »
tom is so desperate to hide his "alleged homosexuality"--and i will atleast add quotation marks out of the fact that the rumours MIGHT (yeah, might) be all just tabloid fodder--that he purposely picked the one "religion" that hates gays even more than catholics and christians.  is that possible?  

i so don't miss the old days, when woman desperate for someone other than their mundane lives, represented the power of America's buying public.  now gay men, most of whom who don't have kids and some of the men that women will tolerate themselves to, can stomp all over you sideways and a circle when it comes to laying out the cold hard cash.  i'm surprised that mr. cruise doesn't cater more to what you know he wants to, and become the perfect oppposite of one of his greater roles, i think:  that motivational speaker in Magnolia.